Latest Version
What is the most current version of XBMC for Xbox? I'm thinking about updating it but I don't know which one is the best and/or where to get it.
T3CH is a pretty good build (google it), but isn't updated very frequently. Another option is the nightly build (google it as well), which is prone to be less stable.

HTH
Yeah, there's a T3CH build that came out in April 2010. Not stable though, are those ones safe to get?
I don't REALLY know, but from what I've gathered from theQuestor's stories on his site, the Xbox-version is the most stable right now. Because all of the new stuff that's messing up the other platforms isn't being ported to Xbox anyway, that build should be the only one that's still pretty reliable.

I myself am running the nightly build from Apr. 29th and there's nothing wrong with it AFAIK....
WeirdH Wrote:I myself am running the nightly build from Apr. 29th and there's nothing wrong with it AFAIK....

+1

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Version0