DVD Burning help needed...
hi ive a few mp3s and videos(music) and app updates i want to burn to DVD useing nero..but my xbox can never read them what am i doing wrong...? im burning them as data dvds at max speed...do i need to slow down...?

thanksLaugh
My Xbox (philips dvd drive) only reads DVD+R/DVD-R burned as DVD-ROM booktype and i always burn them at 4x speed.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
try different types of dvd-r, the drives used in xboxs are cheap and not always compatible with every brand. also, as xbs08 said - burn slow.
I use memorex DVD-R, Nero 6.6, and burn as a data DVD at 4X speed and they all work on my 3 various xbox's and my PS3. Do other DVDs work ok such as shop bought games, CDs and DVDs. Could be the DVD drive is on its way out or needs a clean.
Yep, brands are also important, i normally use Memorex or Sony dvds.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
ok thanks.....
My xbox loves verbatim CD-RW i got the phillips drive.
magic..now i can download some Fanart etc for the music i have on the xbox and make it look sweet...im useing Elipsis skin at the moment but change the look with what mood im in lol
Why bother burning to disc, since loading XBMC onto my xbox (or 4 ) and fitting a large hdd , i havent burnt a disc yet except for my car.
i had this problem with nero as well .. try using ashampoo free , worked first time for me ..

http://download.cnet.com/Ashampoo-Burnin...76287.html
Bigkidoz Wrote:Why bother burning to disc, since loading XBMC onto my xbox (or 4 ) and fitting a large hdd , i havent burnt a disc yet except for my car.

i wanted to put some music videos and pics on there.....i have networked/ftp before but it took me aged to set up as im a newbie.
sealeysonic Wrote:i wanted to put some music videos and pics on there.....i have networked/ftp before but it took me aged to set up as im a newbie.

Nothing to it, just use filezilla and a long lan cable or a wifi adapter.
ive never herd of filezilla...lol
+1 on the Verbatims, I found mine likes DVD-RWs better.

Try writing the discs as slow as possible (4x).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Burning help needed...0