[Feature Req] Watched/Unwatched Icons
Hello, firstly I would like to say great work on creating a very nice app.

But I would just like to suggest a couple of features.

1) Display watched/unwatched icons for TV episodes in Library mode.

2) Would it be possible to have XBMC display the tv series/season/episode screens as you are navigating within the tv library on the android device??

For example when you select a series on the android device have XBMC actually open that series and display it on your TV, and when you select a season on the android device have XBMC open that season . Basically XBMC would behave the same as it does if you were to use the remote control to manually scroll through the library, but on the app you would be in library mode and navigating by selecting the series banner, season thumb, episode thumb etc.

The reason being is I put a bit of time into modding XBMC's skin to make it fan-art orientated and when using the app, XBMC just sits there on the home screen while I navigate the library with the app and then when I select a show with the app, XBMC jumps straight to it - I miss out on seeing all the fan-art etc.

3) Software "back" button to be displayed on each screen to make navigation easier (perhaps as an optional setting, for those who prefer to use the hardware back button instead). Something like this:

4) Fast forward and rewind buttons added to the mini remote at the bottom of the "Now Playing" screen (having to open the full remote just to fast fwd is quite annoying). Something like this:

5) I know this has been asked before and that tablet users are not the priority, but a landscape display mode for tv would be great. With the extra screen real estate it could accommodate 2 columns of series banners side by side on the screen.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Req] Watched/Unwatched Icons0