changed option, now only T3CH logo and blank screen.
I apologize, but I do not know exactly what version of XBMC I have. I do know that it is a default skin and a T3CH build.

When I click on the "Programs" menu of the dash, it goes to a blank screen, so I click back and choose "Programs" again and it loads. It's always done this, I'm not sure why. So, messing around one day, I decided to make the default menu to start on the "Programs" group. Bad idea, because now it seems to load to that middle blank screen that I would encounter when clicking on it previously. I'm not certain of this, but that's what it seems like.

When I boot the xbox, I get the maroon oval T3CH logo, then straight to a black screen.

Any ideas to reset it to the default or to get around this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
assuming the ftp server is running, which it should be, i'd just ftp in and rename userdata folder (reset all settings). or just deleting guisettings.xml might be enough? (not exactly sure where your setting is stored, maybe someone else will tell you).
thanks Smiff. I don't have it networked right now, but that shouldn't be a problem. As in, I can throw an ethernet cable into it and hook it up to a router.... can I access the system remotely without any input on the xbox, as I can't see it?
by default it will grab an ip by dhcp, so your router should tell you the ip. default username/password is xbox/xbox. but if any of this was changed by a user you might not get in?

you can also (maybe better and easier for you since its not networked) use recovery mode:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Err...overy_Mode
AWESOME. holding down both thumbsticks at bootup fixed it.

Thanks a lot for your help, Smiff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changed option, now only T3CH logo and blank screen.0