[Question]
Hello,

im verry new with XBMC and have a question. I like the AEON skin verry much and a few MODs of it too BUT i have a problem with my videosources.

I like to create on my homemenu different buttons for each of my moviedirectorys.
For example: In the skin "Horizonz" its possible to set a couple of Buttons with different roots to the HDD-folders in filemode (its able to switch between filemode and library). In each HDD-Folder (HD, Normal, Private, ...) are located my Fanarts, Cover and NFO. For Example: I set 2 directorys as source, MOVIES and PRIVATE. Now i can tell Horizonz, that the Button MOVIES take the shortcut to my movies-folder and Private to my privatemovies-folder.

I like Aeon much more but i cant understand why i cant set it at the same way. Its a great skin but verry hard to understand for someone new.
I cant understand too why i have 2 buttons for my videostuff. One to import, one to use... One sounds "VIDEO" and one "MOVIES". In videos i need to import all my stuff and under movies i can see it with mediaflags and info and multiplex-MOD etc... After set the content i can remark in options the video-button because i didnt need it.
This is not logical for me, that a new button ive created with a MOD i cant set to another file at my HDD. I a close way to horizonz.

Please help me. Every one was new some day, i need some help, because it so much content about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question]0