Some MP3 albums dont play right Help needed
Hi all.....ive a few mp3 albums on my xbox that did olay ok now they dont...it sounds like someone is pressing the pause button evey 3 seconds. A l the other albums seem to play ok...so it afects only 2 albums.

I increased the buffer a little bit but it did not help.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42474

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I take it from that post you want me to post more info...? mabe a few words to go with that post will help....!!! not just a link to a page on how to post....did the
"junior member" near my screenie fool you into thinking that i know what im talking about?
You just need to read the post and follow the instrutions.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
sealeysonic Wrote:I take it from that post you want me to post more info...? mabe a few words to go with that post will help....!!! not just a link to a page on how to post....did the
"junior member" near my screenie fool you into thinking that i know what im talking about?

It is ok, his point in linking to that post is it'll be more helpful for members to give you suggestions if you post the requested info from that thread. Otherwise there are too many variables to even try to give suggestions.
Thanks gabbot.....it seems a bit long winded to do just to get a few albums playing...i was looking for a quick fix.
sealeysonic Wrote:Thanks gabbot.....it seems a bit long winded to do just to get a few albums playing...i was looking for a quick fix.

Never run across anything like that, only thought I have is how those particular mp3s were encoded or an issue with streaming (if you aren't playing them locally)

A debug log might help see what is going on behind the scenes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some MP3 albums dont play right Help needed0