Allmusic powered Picture Slideshow
Question 
Hi there. I am quite new with HTPC stuff in general and XBMC in specific. However I do really like this stuff together with my newly baught ASrock ION 330.

However. I am also a great fan of music apart from the moviestuff. And I was just wondering if there is somekind of "Visualizor" that do what I want it to do, or if it is hard to make such.

What I want is - that during play of a Song - I want to use the Slideshow-functionality - but instead of browsing through some local pictures - I want to grab them from (for instance) Allmusic-page - example: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg...foxqe5ldse
You have this "Picture Browser" next to each artist. Those pictures - are the one's I want to have in a "Slideshow-fashon" during a play of a Eric Clapton song (in this case).

Is there such a thing?

I have seen this "cdArt"-visualizer - but that isn't quite what I am after though...

Best Regards
Loofy
+1 for this.

But instead of just Allmusic, why not make it a mix of AllMusic, Last.fm and Google?

And with an option for minimum resolution so you don't get those 100x100 px. thumbs up on your 50" screen..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allmusic powered Picture Slideshow0