• 2(current)
[BETA] Shade - A new skin for XBMC
igotdvds Wrote:Moving the home menu to the bottom would leave us with nowhere to put all the features of the home screen (which was big in the design phase).
I did consider that but thought of how Aeon moves its features around depending on user's choice of menu placement and thought something similar could be implemented.
Nice work!

Love Hustle too, great show.
Nice to see some new ideas.
Looks good will send you an e-mail with regards to testing.
But so far it look's pretty slickSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
igotdvds: So this is the secret project you've been working on. You are hereby forgiven for abandoning that other skin. This is amazing!
After your wizard edition i was very exited to see your new skin. And here it is. Looks awesome.

Atm i use live tv with the confluence skin. It would be great if you can add it to your skin, too.
rob87 Wrote:After your wizard edition i was very exited to see your new skin. And here it is. Looks awesome.

Atm i use live tv with the confluence skin. It would be great if you can add it to your skin, too.

What plugin/script do you use for that? I dont use Live TV.
igotdvds Wrote:What plugin/script do you use for that? I dont use Live TV.

I would assume he means the PVR branch of xbmc not a script or plugin. but be warned if you add support for it you will need to maintain 2 different skins because they are not really cross compatible
Quote:I would assume he means the PVR branch of xbmc not a script or plugin. but be warned if you add support for it you will need to maintain 2 different skins because they are not really cross compatible

yes, that's what i mean. but i didn't know that the skins are not compatible with die PVR branch. I can use any skin i want without problems
doublepost
good work guys !!!
This skin works pretty well on the Xbox. I'm one of those few left who can't let go of the trusty old Xbox. I'm sure Paul will optimize it, but right now it works (and looks) great!

Nice job guys!! I will spend some more time with it this weekend for bugs.

Pico
Not really seen this before, but is looking very good from the screenshots. I would love to be a tester if you are desperate.

Usually I find with the majority of skins, is that they are good for one area, such as TV shows, and not good for say Movies.

It would be nice to see a skin that has all those magical components, either that or a skin, that is aimed at a specific market, e.g TV show viewers.

Obviously the skins are only as supple as the program itself, so if there is only one way of doing something, you can only do it that way, until something new is added.

So far from what I have seen, you would easily be in the top 5 for high class skins, but as said before, most times, each skin is better for a revelant field, so all my logins, have different skins usually attached.

Keep up the fantastic work, and hopefully a you tube video soon.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:Not really seen this before, but is looking very good from the screenshots. I would love to be a tester if you are desperate.

Usually I find with the majority of skins, is that they are good for one area, such as TV shows, and not good for say Movies.

It would be nice to see a skin that has all those magical components, either that or a skin, that is aimed at a specific market, e.g TV show viewers.

Obviously the skins are only as supple as the program itself, so if there is only one way of doing something, you can only do it that way, until something new is added.

So far from what I have seen, you would easily be in the top 5 for high class skins, but as said before, most times, each skin is better for a revelant field, so all my logins, have different skins usually attached.

Keep up the fantastic work, and hopefully a you tube video soon.

Shoot me an email and you can give it a spin.
Also, on a sidenote, to all testers, be sure to check the extra options for each view. Many views have alternate layouts and/or options that are much better than the default view.

P.S. The easter egg has still not been found.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Shade - A new skin for XBMC5