sleeps straight after wakup
I'm having a strange issue with my htpc atm. Win7 32bit nvidia onboard

If i wake it with the remote, it goes straight back to sleep, if i use the power button it wakes up fine.

Sometimes xbmc will increase its size to something like 4x the tv and i can only see the top left hand quater of the screen but i can fix that by restarting xbmc fine.

If anyones had this issue before any help would be great if they could let me know how to fix it Big Grin

Another thing, in the current svn there seems to a: be no scrapers and b: every time i go into tv library and back to video's, video's is in library mode but i want it to stay in list mode. I know im using the latest svn and its going to be buggy but im using it because it will passthrough audio through the hdmi. anyway any help on these matters would be much apretiated.
hehe my bad, looks like you have to actually select the scraper you want to use when scanning something into the library, so theres one problem down. i almost have the perfect htpc now Big Grin
More details about your remote setup. What remote/ir? What remote program if any?

My guess is you remote is sending too many power signals so you pc turns itself on then off. Other guess is you have eventghost or equivalent and you have something configuration telling it to sleep.
it's just a basic third party ehome remote, i didnt have any other software running.

after many days of fooling around i finally found a fix for it to work with eventghost, i had to delete some registery entries.

anyway so far after 2 sleeps it hasnt done it again so possibly ive fixed it accidently Big Grin

few more problems left, it crashes when changing refresh rate which as i can see is a common problem atm. i cant get xbmc to use 0-255 colorspace so when i switch to bluray it matches (atm i have to change my tv's hdmi level each time), the last one is im watching the ultimate fighter right now and its skipping like crazy but it could just be a poor encode.
I have the same problem with it sleeping straight after waking at the moment with the bleeding edge builds that they don't want us using. I'm sure they'll get to it which is why they didn't want to hear about it. Although if you found a registry fix that seemed to do the job then i wouldn't mind knowing what it was Smile Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sleeps straight after wakup0