• 47(current)
Night Release Thread
mcborzu Wrote:
@British Dudes

Let me know if the flags work, I couldn't test myself if it works....

Can you tell me where to enable them? I can't seem to see them at all Sad
Oddsodz Wrote:Can you tell me where to enable them? I can't seem to see them at all Sad

you need to have the uk certifications defined in the database, I've heard that some media managers will add the correct info to the .nfo's for you but I just hack the database directlly... if you are happy playing with db's you need to look at the movie table and column c12... it should be enetered as UK:U/UKTongueG/etc
Freek Wrote:you need to have the uk certifications defined in the database, I've heard that some media managers will add the correct info to the .nfo's for you but I just hack the database directlly... if you are happy playing with db's you need to look at the movie table and column c12... it should be enetered as UK:U/UKTongueG/etc

Oh, I Don't use ".NFO" files. I Use the "imdb.com" scrapper as it is the best scrapper I have found to date. I Have tried the "themoviedb.org" before and I have found that it does not hold as much information on moves as the "imdb.com"

Things like full plot and rating as well as studio info are listed at "imdb.com". Them are things I like to see. Oh well. No biggy
Hello,
in first, very nice work and thanks for this shin.
I would like to know if it's possible to add on the log out main home the option to close completly XBMC and the computer and a seconde option to close only XBMC?
I use by defoult the complete shutdown, but some time, I need to close only XMC to go on windows, and actualy, I need to close XBMC with the windows task manager
Thanks in advance
Richard
when i do shutdown on xbmc it only close xbmc.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
All that shutdown/restart stuff is handled in the system settings....You can set it to do what you want.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thank You for the new settings (the Shutdown timer is a must for me)
Hii,
Still enjoying your skin Smile I hope it won't become messy over time with new features and requests from people.

I have 1 question. Would it be possible to add the Weather icons to this skin? Some way or the other?
Perhaps not in Home Menu (there isn't much space and when playing music + showing weather + time/date + RSS it's pretty crowded) but in the Weather view (when selecting Weather).
I am talking about the clouds and the sun and the rain like in this image.
zilexa Wrote:Hii,
Still enjoying your skin Smile I hope it won't become messy over time with new features and requests from people.

I have 1 question. Would it be possible to add the Weather icons to this skin? Some way or the other?
Perhaps not in Home Menu (there isn't much space and when playing music + showing weather + time/date + RSS it's pretty crowded) but in the Weather view (when selecting Weather).

or perhaps how do you use weather-fanart with this?
zilexa Wrote:Hii,

Yes I hate too many skin settings, I try to do things automatically if you want to go the extra mile...cdart, clearART, Logos, etc...so not to burden people with thousands of settings to check/uncheck.

All those little seather icons are there and on the weather screen, need to check "Show Weather Widget" under settings->skin->Home window option for it to show on Home. Then you can select 3 different display options under the weather submenu on home. If you mean animated icons, I don't like those...

Quote:or perhaps how do you use weather-fanart with this?

It's under settings->skin->Home window options, check "Use condition based Fanart"...then set your bath to backgrounds like any other backdrops. Or vice versea, you can set the path then check the setting...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
But what happened to "cdart"?!?! Mine some how got disabled and I can't figure out how to get it back with the Night skin. Anybody know what happened?!? My fanart came back, but cycling through different fanart for music doesn't happen (never did Sad ). WTF?!? It's driving me batty!! Help!!
cd-art does work fine you need to have the cdart.png at album level we just need the script updating to auto download the cdarts the same as logos for tv Smile
mcborzu Wrote:Yes I hate too many skin settings, I try to do things automatically if you want to go the extra mile...cdart, clearART, Logos, etc...so not to burden people with thousands of settings to check/uncheck.

All those little seather icons are there and on the weather screen, need to check "Show Weather Widget" under settings->skin->Home window option for it to show on Home. Then you can select 3 different display options under the weather submenu on home. If you mean animated icons, I don't like those...

It's under settings->skin->Home window options, check "Use condition based Fanart"...then set your bath to backgrounds like any other backdrops. Or vice versea, you can set the path then check the setting...
thanks, all I needed to know
z][ggy;564795 Wrote:we just need the script updating to auto download the cdarts the same as logos for tv Smile

That would probably be a massive pain in the ass to write..
hikaricore Wrote:That would probably be a massive pain in the ass to write..

Quick and DIRTY way to download CDArts: http://github.com/pix/YACDArtDownloader
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Release Thread2