Now Playing Screen
Hi, Loving this skin - think it probably suits me more than any other.

Couple of questions if anyone can help; the following screen appears when I play music after a few seconds (about 20 I think) but as soon as I hit a button or control the mouse it disappears and I have to wait a further 20 seconds or so for it to reappear. Is there anyway of bringing it back up via the Now Playing screen, or elsewhere, as I quite like it?

Also, I think it has been mentioned before, but is there a way of moving the home film strip menu down a little or to the bottom, possibly similar to the Aeon skin?

Many thanks,
Hi Buff

Yeah you can make that screen appear by bringing up the on screen controls (pressing M on the keyboard or whatever button you map that control to).

Looks like this with the controls:

I'm in the middle of preparing Back-Row for the new version of XBMC but when I get a chance I might make an option to move the smaller film strip home controls down.
Thanks Sharpe on both counts

Keep up the good work, really is the best skin in my opinion

While I think of it, is CDart supported or will it be in the future?
Cheers - Not yet but I do quite like it and it would sit well alongside the Clear art that's in there. So yeah I will look into it.
Superb
I've added an option to move the smaller film strip home controls lower down. You can select it in skin options under the Home heading.

Sharpe, could you add that image to our svn. That is pretty cool. I might photoshop that guy out though, LOL. That and make a nice Back-Row screen on the screen, warped properly, or something (even if blank like the edges. What ever idea's ya have, e-mail me.) I could change the seats red to match a little, but i admit i do love the color blue, specially THAT color blue. Smile
Yeah no worries - all those cinema backgrounds were available in the media folder of the alt download version. I've added the wallpapers to the SVN now as well - just select use multiple home wallpapers in skin options to use them.
Sounds cool. Yeah, i admit i don't ever use the download versus the svn (obviously, LOL) so thanks for copying them into the svn branch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing Screen0