• 33(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Ok i just installed it from Git and i have the same problem... I don't get it...
I had these pixel erros too, as I used "useddsfanart" ...
@Pr.Sinister

Tried a fresh git clone and that was fine for me also. Just for more testing here is that same, fresh git clone copy that is fine for me. DOWNLOAD

I'm on W7 btw...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
git up to date new bug:
can't get to recently movies/tv widget on horizontal home, can be done only with mouse.
Also on horizontal home screen if you go into the drop down menu in weather the forecast icons are covered by "weather" when it moves up.

Great skin mcborzu, this is deffinately my favourite
possible bug:
slide view - after pressing down for info
how do u start playing a movie from there?

think i found it. replace
Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath])</onclick>

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath],2)</onclick>

so problem related to this. i'm doing this info on keypress thing on my posterplus mod. on movies and episode level this command work, but how do i get it to work on tvshow and season level?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Still has "Power Button Action" in latest update. Rofl

oops...never mind, just updated to latest dharma build, problem solved!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
It is a little cheeky asking here but is there going to be any support for the pvr branch, Night is hands down the best skin I've seen but I'm stuck with Confluence (no offence meant Jezz_X Big Grin) to view live TV. The interface is also "functional" and it would be interesting to see what someone like mcborzu would come up with.
gott_sei_dank Wrote:It is a little cheeky asking here but is there going to be any support for the pvr branch, Night is hands down the best skin I've seen but I'm stuck with Confluence (no offence meant Jezz_X Big Grin) to view live TV. The interface is also "functional" and it would be interesting to see what someone like mcborzu would come up with.

I would absolutely love to. Right now there are alot of steps/extra work, to get PVR, when they merge it into the main branch I'll look into it. I dont want to keep separate versions of XBMC/Night**

**Unless it's there now I don't really follow the PVR discussion closely. Even if it is I'd probably wait a little for it to settle afer they merge it into the main branch. Plus I'd have to read up on it anyways...

Question : When I play my music I get the cover on screen but the text from artist and album are overlapping each other.

Can someone help with that problem.

I don't know where to find it.

Thanks
The OverlayWatched flag in landscape view is down by the studio flag..
Steveb Wrote:The OverlayWatched flag in landscape view is down by the studio flag..

no clue how that happened/happening? My end is good, try tonights upload - (when done)...

For some odd reason, every so often I can't navigate the main menu after start up with the keyboard or remote but I can with the mouse. After entering movies or show and escaping back to the main menu navigation is restored? Any ideas?
mcborzu Wrote:no clue how that happened/happening? My end is good, try tonights upload - (when done)...

Just did a totally fresh git download to make sure, but it still has the same bug.

Finally found the problem! it only happens when you select "use posters for tv shows" in movies/tv settings and also select "use a local landscape instead of regular thumb" Eek Big Grin
my work on the language string for German... i reworkt also the confluence part, so now its an better german!

http://rapidshare.com/files/414593412/strings.xml.html
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
I just started adding music videos to my XBMC library.
1. Do you think you can add the artist name to the OSD for music videos?
2. Can you maybe move the music videos button fro movies sub menu to be under music?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2