• 64(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
PatOso Wrote:mcborzu, maybe a stupid question but
as active the classification in Spain? Blush

Little confused by that phrasing?, I know english isn't your first languageSmile

Did you mean it didnt work? I copied the code from whatever skin you got that code from. Looks good to me:

<texture>flagging/ratings/custom/spaR12.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,ES:R12)</visible>

As long as that ES:R12 is in your .nfo it'll match?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:On second thought I dont want to include this. Sorry but I dont want to include hundred and hundred of little tweaks. Just starts building up after time....

Damage, an additional code I should add after each update of git

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Must say those icons are not the standard, they are whiten and a frame plus back is added, this are the standard icons: http://www.mcu.es/gabineteprensa/downloa...gramas.jpg.
Flash image name fixed, Wed-dl condition created and Spain movie rating added and they are still the same mcbrozu, so if you wanna copy paste IncludesCodecFlag...

Also I've done proper flags for the Spain ratings if want them...
KiSUAN Wrote:Flash image name fixed, Wed-dl condition created and Spain movie rating added and they are still the same mcbrozu, so if you wanna copy paste IncludesCodecFlag...

Also I've done proper flags for the Spain ratings if want them...

Yea, I was just about to ask if a copy and paste of IncludesCodecFlag.xml would still work and not screw things up...

When I playing music & pressed "i" to see track information & noticed some text overlapping.
I restarted XBMC & all appears normal. I am unable to reproduce the glitch.

ps. I'm still using the skin version from the Addons with XBMC.
michaelxtc Wrote:When I playing music & pressed "i" to see track information & noticed some text overlapping.
I restarted XBMC & all appears normal. I am unable to reproduce the glitch.

ps. I'm still using the skin version from the Addons with XBMC.

bug corrected in the latest version of Night, try this version

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....night.svn

@+

Hello,
for corrected this BUG --> Positioning error of music OSD on home screen?

Code:
+++ skin.night/720p/PlayerControls.xml    2011-02-05 16:10:51.195107405 +0100
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@

<control type="group" id="401">
            <posx>500</posx>
-            <posy>-30</posy>
+            <posy>30</posy>
            <animation effect="slide" end="126,0" condition="Player.HasVideo">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,30" time="600" condition="[!system.getbool(lookandfeel.enablerssfeeds) | Skin.HasSetting(RSS_only_on_home) + !Window.IsActive(home)] + !Window.IsVisible(2006)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Controlgroup(401).HasFocus + !Window.IsVisible(125)</visible>

@+

For some reason I can't change the viewtype when in "Genres" under Movie Confused

No views are disabled, I can still change the viewtype for example when going into "Titles" and else I haven't done any real modifications either.

It's stuck in "Poster" viewtype btw
^That's not a bug mate
Well, that's weird cause the reason I was wondering about this is that in this clip on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAw9CAlqqus) at 3:33 the genre view is seen in a different viewmode than "Posters".

Also if I disable the "Posters" viewmode in settings I can't go into the Movie/Genre view any more. Well, I can, but it's completely empty.
GenMacG Wrote:Well, that's weird cause the reason I was wondering about this is that in this clip on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAw9CAlqqus) at 3:33 the genre view is seen in a different viewmode than "Posters".

Also if I disable the "Posters" viewmode in settings I can't go into the Movie/Genre view any more. Well, I can, but it's completely empty.

Line 51 in Viewtype_Poster.xml delete bolded part:

<visible>!substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite) + !Container.Content(Genres)</visible>
Don't know if that has already been reported, but today I renamed all my folder.jpg to landscape.jpg, then went to parameters and enabled "use landscape.jpg". It works great, but all my season thumbs are replaced by this landscape.jpg.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
What are your main? Banner or Poster?

Ok, I figured it out. This only happens if you choose both Landscape as main and Landcape.jpg. I shall make it so people cant have both enabled...

That was it Big Grin
Thanks Wink

[EDIT]
Erf. Now that I disabled landscape on main, I can't select landscape season thumbs view on season level (view is 3D landscape I think).
Is there a way you could allow both settings to be enabled at the same time ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2