• 9(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
christoofar Wrote:Think you mean DXVA2. DXVA works fine with these builds & XP
update: Added the file you linked to but stil getting
error script failed msg.
No biggie, figured it's probably something to do with the XBMC build. Just have to wait til new release comes out with full addon support. Thaks for your effort & time on this great skin.

i was meaning for master branche
ppic Wrote:i was meaning for master branche
ah, so.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Kallaide Wrote:I had this issue as well...

You need to go into ...XBMC\addons\skin.night\scripts and delete the recentlyadded.py file he has included. Then go and download the new one from the link or go to http://sshcs.com/xbmc/?mode=Scripts and get it from there.

You'll need to unzip the default.py and rename it to recentlyadded.py and put it into the scripts folder where you deleted the original.

Once in XBMC make sure you DO NOT check that you are using the Merge Version. (If you un-check it, restart XBMC) otherwise, there should be no error and you just have to give it 10-15 seconds to populate the Home screen with the recently added movies.

Thanks, that did it.Nod
Kallaide Wrote:I had this issue as well...

You need to go into ...XBMC\addons\skin.night\scripts and delete the recentlyadded.py file he has included. Then go and download the new one from the link or go to http://sshcs.com/xbmc/?mode=Scripts and get it from there.

You'll need to unzip the default.py and rename it to recentlyadded.py and put it into the scripts folder where you deleted the original.

Once in XBMC make sure you DO NOT check that you are using the Merge Version. (If you un-check it, restart XBMC) otherwise, there should be no error and you just have to give it 10-15 seconds to populate the Home screen with the recently added movies.

Have you guys been installing the script.recentlyadded folder in the night skin? It supposed to go into XBMC\addons\

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Have you guys been installing the script.recentlyadded folder in the night skin? It supposed to go into XBMC\addons\
yep, I put it there first, but it didn't help til I did what Kallaide suggested. No more script error.
I haven't much clue on how all this stuff works besides No
mcborzu Wrote:Have you guys been installing the script.recentlyadded folder in the night skin? It supposed to go into XBMC\addons\

I tried that, however it was the copy that you included in your skin.night/scripts folder that was screwing it up.

admittedly, I haven't tried deleting yours and then just adding the script.recentlyadded folder to Addons.

I found replacing your copy in skin.night/scripts with a new one fixed whatever issue there was.
Kallaide Wrote:I tried that, however it was the copy that you included in your skin.night/scripts folder that was screwing it up.

admittedly, I haven't tried deleting yours and then just adding the script.recentlyadded folder to Addons.

I found replacing your copy in skin.night/scripts with a new one fixed whatever issue there was.

If it works, it works but the correct way should be:
1. Download script
2. Install in XBMC/addons/
3. Check the skin setting for using merge version

The one in the folder is for pre-merge but in the end whatever works..

mcborzu Wrote:If it works, it works but the correct way should be:
1. Download script
2. Install in XBMC/addons/
3. Check the skin setting for using merge version

The one in the folder is for pre-merge but in the end whatever works..

Just did what you said above. (I also deleted the scripts in the skin folder)

When I select use Merge version it freezes the home selection to TV Shows and doesn't populate anything in the recent. The backdrops are still changing and I can still hit 'S' to get back to settings though so XBMC isn't frozen entirely.
Kallaide Wrote:Just did what you said above. (I also deleted the scripts in the skin folder)

When I select use Merge version it freezes the home selection to TV Shows and doesn't populate anything in the recent. The backdrops are still changing and I can still hit 'S' to get back to settings though so XBMC isn't frozen entirely.

If you dont mind trying one more thing:

Try this script,HERE, not the sshc one...

mcborzu Wrote:If you dont mind trying one more thing:

Try this script,HERE, not the sshc one...

Same thing...

I added the Scripts back into the Skin.night/scripts folder and the Recently added works again, however I still can't get it to work when selecting the merge version option...lol
Just thought i would chime in here too.

Using build 30655, recently added works when using the script from the T! downloads and setting merge on.

Recently added will also work if i replace the recentlyadded.py in the skin.night folder with the renamed default.py from the T! downloads page and merge is off.

Both of the above is the expected behavior. Recently added fails to work if i use the script form sshc.
Also, i am having some issues with DVDs. When using night, if i insert a DVD, it will not be recognized on the home screen and the play Disc menu will not show up. I can view the dvd under the videos --> files section. If i restart xbmc the Play Disc menu shows up.

I have tested this using other skins and they work fine (Alaska, T!).

Lastly, could you add a way to eject the dvd without using a keyboard? Possibly a sub menu on the Play Disc menu with the eject option? Using Night, everytime i want to eject a dvd i have to change skins.
TehMaster Wrote:Also, i am having some issues with DVDs. When using night, if i insert a DVD, it will not be recognized on the home screen and the play Disc menu will not show up. I can view the dvd under the videos --> files section. If i restart xbmc the Play Disc menu shows up.

Lastly, could you add a way to eject the dvd without using a keyboard? Possibly a sub menu on the Play Disc menu with the eject option? Using Night, everytime i want to eject a dvd i have to change skins.

Will be done today...

You need to add a log off current user on the shutdown submenu Nod
TehMaster Wrote:Also, i am having some issues with DVDs. When using night, if i insert a DVD, it will not be recognized on the home screen and the play Disc menu will not show up. I can view the dvd under the videos --> files section. If i restart xbmc the Play Disc menu shows up.

Works fine for me, I insert disc 5-10 seconds later the Play Disc option appears.
Just added the eject submenu on tonights changes
And 'Play Disc' now shows between Videos and Movies on Home

jabba200 Wrote:You need to add a log off current user on the shutdown submenu Nod

I put it under settings since that is where Profiles is located...

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2