• 2(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
One thing I always hope for in any skin is an automatic weather popup like Aeon had.
I know it was a hacky workaround and it actually opened a new hidden view but I was curious if you had any interest in doing anything like this in Night.
The weather page looks great btw, I'm just lazy. ^_^
The shutdown setting needs a submenu. I watch xbmc before bed sometimes and need to set the shutdown timer for that to work.

Otherwise, great job!
Missing item: License.

This will be a requirement for being added to the upcoming XBMC repo.

Please assign your skin a license for your sake and for ours. Have a look at Transparency (thanks Ronie!) for a perfect example.

Thanks
TheUni
I also saw license but.... don't know what to fill in or get one.
I'm a noob in this. Blush Like to add MM waffa! to the repo later.

Edit:
Or can I simply use the same licence, ronie used ?
One minor change you may want to consider is adjusting the Now Playing to the top right when viewing Landscape TV:

Changed in Includes_Music_Global.xml - this keeps the now playing from overlapping the show logos:

Code:
<include name="Music_Global_TopRight">
        <control type="group">
        <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
        <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(53)] + Player.HasAudio | [[Control.IsVisible(52) + Container.Content(tvshows)] + Player.HasAudio + Skin.HasSetting(Landscape_Fanart)]</visible>        
            <control type="group">

Code:
<include name="Music_Global_LowerRight">
        <control type="group">
        <visible>[[Control.IsVisible(52) + Container.Content(tvshows)] + Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(Landscape_Fanart)] | [[Control.IsVisible(597) + Container.Content(movies)] + Player.HasAudio]</visible>        
            <control type="group">

Really good work overall!
-stoli-
Waffa Wrote:I also saw license but.... don't know what to fill in or get one.
I'm a noob in this. Blush Like to add MM waffa! to the repo later.

Edit:
Or can I simply use the same licence, ronie used ?

OT
There's a lot in the license about fonts and graphics used, so I doubt that would work..
/OT
-stoli-
In music section with showcase view the now playing info is overlap the spinning cdart.

stoli Wrote:One minor change you may want to consider is adjusting the Now Playing to the top right when viewing Landscape TV:

Changed in Includes_Music_Global.xml - this keeps the now playing from overlapping the show logos:

Code:
<include name="Music_Global_TopRight">
        <control type="group">
        <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(53)] + Player.HasAudio | [[Control.IsVisible(52) + Container.Content(tvshows)] + Player.HasAudio + Skin.HasSetting(Landscape_Fanart)]</visible>        
            <control type="group">

Code:
<include name="Music_Global_LowerRight">
        <control type="group">
        <visible>[[Control.IsVisible(52) + Container.Content(tvshows)] + Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(Landscape_Fanart)] | [[Control.IsVisible(597) + Container.Content(movies)] + Player.HasAudio]</visible>        
            <control type="group">

Really good work overall!

Thx, I whipped that fanart option day before release and never noticed...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hikaricore Wrote:One thing I always hope for in any skin is an automatic weather popup like Aeon had.
I know it was a hacky workaround and it actually opened a new hidden view but I was curious if you had any interest in doing anything like this in Night.
The weather page looks great btw, I'm just lazy. ^_^

Yea I like a little weather popup also, just gotta code it up...maybe just a quick 3 day popup.

xbs08 Wrote:Ok
I just check it and depends on the poster width.

In movie info - get thumb and get fanart the rss feed scrolls over the buttons.

Don't know how that could happen I have it coded as so:

Quote:<include name="Global_RSS">
<visible>!system.getbool(lookandfeel.enablerssfeeds) + Window.IsActive(home)</visible>

Doesn't do it for me, was this on XBOX?

Hello

When you listen music in the main windows you select sub-menu for MOVIES and recently added is hide by cdart.
Maybe it's need to move up the sub-menu when you get down
And in this view, we don't see the next albums on the right.

A+XAV
Don't know if this really a bug, but when changing tv shows thare is some kind of fade or something to the logos. Iv'e tried to capture it, you can see the "nurse jackie" logo overlapping the "private practice" logo.

Also, I think the recent added widget should be bigger or scrolling. sometimes there in not enough space for shows name as you can see here...

Does the wrong logo stay there or is it only a split second thing?
If it doesn't stay then it's probably just a fading effect, I can't imagine how you'd switch shows
so quickly to achieve this result however, unless you're viewing the recently added section.
It is only for a split second but it doesn't matter how long it take to switch shows.
I can see one show than go back to the main tv screen take my time there and when selecting another show it will happen again.
psike Wrote:It is only for a split second but it doesn't matter how long it take to switch shows.
I can see one show than go back to the main tv screen take my time there and when selecting another show it will happen again.

I know what you talking about psike it's something like I have it at like <fadetime>400</fadetime> when probably lowering it to 200 or maybe 100 would be better...I have noticed it and wanted to lower it a little just haven't gotten around to it...

XavHorneT Wrote:Hello

When you listen music in the main windows you select sub-menu for MOVIES and recently added is hide by cdart.
Maybe it's need to move up the sub-menu when you get down
And in this view, we don't see the next albums on the right.

A+XAV

Yea maybe making it to fit 4 instead of 5 would be better on the sub-menu

I only have like 30 albums. I'm going to have to get more and do some tests on that wall...

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2