• 11(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
ppic Wrote:now it's good for logo : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=546211

mcborzu, I got it working... finally!... lol

I got the SVN you recommended and I just went ahead and deleted everything from XBMC, (AppData as well.)

The Recently Added is now working with the Merge version enabled and all is good. Just about to upgrade to the new version you just put up.

ppic, I'm downloading your Logo Addon now. I was also wondering if your CDArt script works with the new SVN builds of XBMC?
neither of them are working with merged version for now
OK, that's what I figured.

Too bad Media Monkey didn't download the CD Art...
I've tried using the Episode view however there's something in it that really bothers my eyes. It just takes my view away from the image or the plot for some reason and I really don't understand why it's there.

The opacity bars on either side of the episode image are really annoying to the eye, I'm not sure if this is a design idea or if it's something to do with my setup...
Kallaide Wrote:The opacity bars on either side of the episode image are really annoying to the eye, I'm not sure if this is a design idea or if it's something to do with my setup...

Nice catch, just fixed on git.. What resolution you using, btw? Anyways simple fix if not using git:

Line 164 in Viewtype_Episode.xml

Change:
<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
to
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I'm currently just using XBMC on my PC until I get some new cables from MonoPrice. So for right now I'm at a resolution of: 1440 x 900

There were a few spots that had Scale instead of Stretch so I didn't know which one to change. I just downloaded the GIT to be safe, I'd rather not screw my build up, again.... lol
Just installed this skin and it is nice! Thanks!

I seem to have a problem with visualizations when music is playing. I am just getting a black screen. I am using Project M and it is working with other skins.

Also, in Movies section, using Wall view it is like this:

A Fish called Wanda

It is missing the 'minutes',
or Length and Year....

I am using older SVN xxx256
Anyone noticed strange behavior of logos in newer builds? no logos in some views... logos displayed with a delay? I know this must be expected behavior in this stage of development but i wonder if others get this too (Rev29443 works perfect, versions 30385-to-30746 hates logos, on my setup at least).
JDizzy Wrote:Just installed this skin and it is nice! Thanks!

I seem to have a problem with visualizations when music is playing. I am just getting a black screen. I am using Project M and it is working with other skins.

Also, in Movies section, using Wall view it is like this:

A Fish called Wanda

It is missing the 'minutes',
or Length and Year....

I am using older SVN xxx256

I remember awhile back there was an IMDB scrapping bug, anyways it has to be something with a scapper to cause you not to have minutes...

sergiocos Wrote:Anyone noticed strange behavior of logos in newer builds? no logos in some views... logos displayed with a delay? I know this must be expected behavior in this stage of development but i wonder if others get this too (Rev29443 works perfect, versions 30385-to-30746 hates logos, on my setup at least).

30621 has been good for me, I'm going to try 30746 right now...

Another thing I notice is the first time I use a skin in newer builds, sometimes a start completely fresh with new builds, the first couple time running thru the skin it takes while for stuff to load stuff up. Seems like XBMC has a new cache system and the first time using a skin it's caching all the stuff. Like I loaded up T! yesterday and it was just so slow to load fanart and images....just a guess though

**EDIT**

Windows 7 XBMC 30746 DX version works fine, logo wise for me so far...

Yes, It is a possible scraping problem with XBMC....
The movies I scraped myself with Ember are fine...only the ones I let XBMC scrape....hmmm.

Any idea with the viz?

Thanks!

Would you suggest using and more current SVN?
JDizzy Wrote:Yes, It is a possible scraping problem with XBMC....
The movies I scraped myself with Ember are fine...only the ones I let XBMC scrape....hmmm.

Any idea with the viz?

Thanks!

Would you suggest using and more current SVN?

I'll check my HTPC which uses a premerge version around 28202 later on the Vis question...

If you dont care about scripts or plugins, which only a couple work, the main functions are fine. But would I recommend - no. Don't want you coming after me if the builds break thingsBig Grin But on my main PC, which I code, on every build has been fine minus no scripts or plugins are compatible yet...

@JDizzy

Actually yea I had a ! where it shouldn't be, causing vis not to show. If you don't want to wait till tonight open up MusicVisualisation.xml

Near the very top you'll see:
Quote:<visible>![Skin.HasSetting(FanartNoVisualisation) | !Skin.HasSetting(FullscreenJukebox)]</visible>

Delete that ! in front of Skin.HasSetting(FullscreenJukebox)

mcborzu Wrote:Another thing I notice is the first time I use a skin in newer builds, sometimes a start completely fresh with new builds, the first couple time running thru the skin it takes while for stuff to load stuff up. Seems like XBMC has a new cache system and the first time using a skin it's caching all the stuff. Like I loaded up T! yesterday and it was just so slow to load fanart and images....just a guess though

Your guess was right. The cached pngs starts to show up in the userdata folder. Patience was never a friend of mine. Thanks for taking your time to check the builds.
sergiocos Wrote:Your guess was right. The cached pngs starts to show up in the userdata folder. Patience was never a friend of mine. Thanks for taking your time to check the builds.

And unless it just changed, if you change your 24 logo for a new one. To show the new one you have to delete the old one in userdataSad

that's bad news. however, i noticed another strange behavior. When in Files or 16x9 view sthe logos are showed instantly, but in all the other views xbmc shows only the cached logos (3 in 119 cached in 1 hour, i did a fresh install just now)... pretty odd!

LE: 4 png cached... the caching system seems slower than my country's economy.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2