Weather Plugin
I have the weather.com plug in and live in western canada. Is there a way to set the dopler to zoom to a more local area? I currently look and all of north america.

Is there a local script available?
which version of xbmc and Transparency! are you using ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:which version of xbmc and Transparency! are you using ?

Thanks Ronie, this skin is killer!

I'm running an XBMC'd/AppleTV with the following:

XBMC 9.11
Launcher 3.2.4
XBMC SVN r28256
CrystalHD r26
OS Darwin 8.8.2 kernel (operating ram is 256MB with 17MB remaining)

If you have any other tips on how to tweak my system to run faster please throw the tutorials in if it isn't a hassle.

The IMDB scraper was awesome on the original Smartxx'd xbox. Once i converted over to XBMC/ATV, I can't even get it to scrape the most basic movie.

Again killer skin and thanx for your time.
ronie Wrote:which version of xbmc and Transparency! are you using ?

Ya Sorry T! v2.11
ok, if you use r260 of the Transparency! svn, you'll notice some improvements to the weather screen...
one of them being the option to select the weather map out of a long list of available maps for your region.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:ok, if you use r260 of the Transparency! svn, you'll notice some improvements to the weather screen...
one of them being the option to select the weather map out of a long list of available maps for your region.

Uhhh how is that achieved? I also lost my svn repo some how.
svn checkout http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Transparency! --revision 260
[quote=ronie]svn checkout http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Transparency! --revision 260[/QUOT

Under Settings>Weather>Plugin Settings> addons/packages. It wants me to browse to a mapicon.zip file. Where can i get it it?
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/sou...com%20plus
btw. you might not need that file as i'm not using those images in T!
i think you only need it if you use Nuka1195's weather.com plus mod for Confluence.

the first time you enter the weather settings, it should have given you an option to download the file.
so if that option is gone, the plugin thinks you've already downloaded it...maybe you did?
the first time you enter the weather settings, it should have given you an option to download the file.
so if that option is gone, the plugin thinks you've already downloaded it...maybe you did?[/quote]

Hey ronie,

Thanks for the patients. I've loaded in the T! r260 skin and loaded the image.zip file. But i still don't see the setting for narrowing the doppler screen to western canada (BC). Is this option available in T! or just in confluence?
it's on the weather page, below the 'doppler screen', you should be able to select your weather map there.

in case you can't find it, post me a screenshot of the weather page.
I don't know how to create screen shot. BUt i've scrolled threw the options under the doppler image and the map never changes. Most of the options are winds, humidity, etc.
xbmc old school Wrote:I don't know how to create screen shot. BUt i've scrolled threw the options under the doppler image and the map never changes. Most of the options are winds, humidity, etc.

after scrolling through the list, press 'ok' the select the current entry. ;-)

and in settings > weather > weather.com plus settings, you can select three map categories. those will be used to populate the list on the weather screen.
hey Ronie,

Ya i've scolled through and searched for it but couldn't find anything close. I can zoom into washington and oregon, but no British Columbia (Vancouver Island). Thanks for the time. Maybe I should shake down nuka.

XBMC OS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Plugin0