• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
UPDATE 9/29

What I feel should be the final version. I have addressed all issues that can be fixed and have done enough with this skin. I have made it the way I want it to be and I feel that any further feature requests would only ruin what I saw for this skin. Thanks everyone!

V.3 Dharma

UPDATE 8/22

-Fixed backdrop issue with sizing on main page.
-Cleaned up a few textures to make them look better on large screens.
-Fixed Bluray/Dvdrip flag issue....hopefully
-Added DTS-MA and TrueHD flags. Someone please test!
-Added support for Lyrics and Opensubtitles add-ons. Set the add-ons in the settings section.
-Changed the way the info dialog pops up. Matches the rest of the animations throughout the skin.

I only added these to the Dharma edition at the moment. At this point I am not really sure what else needs to be added, but I will happily still fix bugs. I think this skin is pretty much complete and very stable.

UPDATE 8/13

Ok everyone,

Here is a Dharma version of Legacy Dark. I have only tested it on my laptop, but it seems very stable. Please let me know of any bugs or problems with the skin (screenshots are most helpful). I am going to be looking forward and only making Dharma ready now, so I can get this skin nailed down asap. There is a pre-Dharma version uploaded as well for those who are not yet using nightlies.

ENJOY!

-One thing to note is that the recently added needs to be installed as an addon for Dharma version. It is no longer a script with the skin.

DOWNLOAD LEGACY DARK V.5 (PRE-DHARMA)

DOWNLOAD LEGACY DARK (DHARMA)

V.3 RELEASED - 6/16/10

-Added BluRay Rip source icon. New naming scheem below.
--All mkv's that are less than 720p and do not have a naming representation in the filename will get the Bluray Rip logo. This logo can also be represented with filename of bdrip, brrip, or bluray rip.
--All mkv's that are 720p and up with no file naming representation will get BluRay logo.

-Genre fanart. Place in Media>User_extras>Genre Fanart folder. No toggle for it.
-Movie title toggle for Wall info panel.
-New info screen for banner mode. Season window is still broken when in banner mode. This is an xbmc bug and will have to wait.
-Newly designed homepage recently added.
-New icon border for thumbs in info window. Hides the jagged edges.
-Cdart added to osd. Toggles in settings area. Cdart must be stored in album folder.
-Fanart instead of visualization toggle.
-Redesigned osd & osd settings window slightly. Toggle to have info & cdart remain in place rather than fade away into just visualization.
-Fixed alignment issues with tv show labeling in full screen video
-Fixed alignment issues with poster and movie times.
-Aligment for library is empty labels in a few windows for music
-Fixed mislabled fall back text for album and artist reviews/bio
-Made Legacy icons the default. The collage style icons are still available via settings.
-New record label logos.
-Kiosk Mode added. Under media browser settings. Removes the media panel completely.

This will be my last update until 10.5, but I will still take requests/suggestions/bugs. I did not include seasonal fanart as I said I would. Still playing around with it because I was noticing fanart glitches and I do not want to add a toggle for it. I really don't like these fanart hacks either.

Outstanding

-Music videos. I need to download some and start testing. I have never used them.
-Custom plugin and script additions to the homepage. I will wait until 10.5 for this because of the changes in plugins.
-Add on manager. Not until 10.5. I have done some personal coding to get textures/buttons/alignment in place, so it should go fast once it is offically released.

V.2 - RELEASED 5/27

-Fixed background selection problem for movies & tv
-Add BBFC ratings to info page and movies. Please test as I can not see these ratings with my movies.
-Fixed numerous homepage label issues
-Added "Legacy" icons for the homepage. This is an alternate set to my original set. Turn on inside settings section.
-Added toggle for PanelPlex episode sublevel title. Can choose episode name or tv show title
-Fixed flagging problems within tv shows source. Works for me, but please test.
-Labels on file manager were overlapping.
-A few other small bugs that were reported

Please use a revision greater than r27711 if you want to have all features work correctly. Addon support will not be put in until a stable release is done.

SKIN NOTES

-TV shows uses banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, logo.png, and clearart.png if you have posters as a default. They are coded for the tv show name folder.
-Banner mode is available if you have your icons saved as banners and it will disable poster so icons do not look bad.

FEATURES

-2 sets of media flags
-Completely redesigned homepage
-New media menu for browsers. Browser toggles are now located here rather than tucked away in a settings area that was too much in my opinion
-Default support for tv shows is posters. Banner mode is also available and will disable posters. If you are using posters you can use banner.jpg and landscape.jpg as well, so there is support for all 3.
-New now playing panel for all views
-All original views have remained in place, but new frames and glass overlays have been done. 6 new views have been created on top of those as well. I also have 3 more in the making, but have decided to hold off or I will never get this thing out.
-New info panels based on Black's original mod. Show more fanart and looks sleek in my opinion.
-Newly designed video & music osd
-New scrolling letters design
-Media browser labels that change based on media flags and info panels that are activated. This gives you the most information possible without showing things twice.
-Reworked a lot of dialogs (keyboard, profiles, sources, favorites, playlists, filemanager) because labels were overlapping or textures could look better.
-Recreated a system info page. Based off of Confluence, which show a ton of system stats.
-Different icon styles for list views. Toggle between single or multiple icons.
-Showlist View. Added a list panel above Showcase because I always liked PM3's original style of having a list below the icons. Great for large collections. This is not on by default.
-Cdart support
-Logo.png support on several tv views
-Seasonal fanart. (Fanart in season folder)
-Animate all backdrops in media browsers

ALBUM OF SCREENSHOTS
good work !
Very nice result, ekim232 !

I'm excited to test this new Aeon release !
Wow this looks awesome, I can't wait!
Oh!! Shocked Very pretty indeed, can't wait for release.
Which version of XBMC will this support as I am using one of the latest builds from sshcs.com and haven't figured out yet how to add Aeon into these builds yet so stuck with Confluence and PM3.

Looks good though from the screens you have of it.
Pretty amazing work ekim232!

Noticed that "TV SHOWS" image, in home menu, seems a bit squashed.
Hope there's a skin setting to hide that images Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Yankee Ruin X Wrote:Which version of XBMC will this support as I am using one of the latest builds from sshcs.com and haven't figured out yet how to add Aeon into these builds yet so stuck with Confluence and PM3.

Looks good though from the screens you have of it.

I have built add on support, but I will not release that until it is part of a stable release. I do skinning for people who are on stable builds because I hate people who update all the time for no reason and complain when a skin doesn't work right.
xbs08 Wrote:Pretty amazing work ekim232!

Noticed that "TV SHOWS" image, in home menu, seems a bit squashed.
Hope there's a skin setting to hide that images Smile

Believe me they are not squashed. They are all 720 or 1080 images originally. They look crisp as can by on my tv. That is just a low quality screen shot from my laptop.

Those are the default icons. Just like any other skin you can replace them with your own if you wish. It will make the submenu look strange though because when it is activated those panels rotate to reveal the submenu categories.
I was talking about the "TV SHOWS" rapier like label, not the square icons.

The icons i really like.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
ekim232 Wrote:I have built add on support, but I will not release that until it is part of a stable release. I do skinning for people who are on stable builds because I hate people who update all the time for no reason and complain when a skin doesn't work right.

Thats ok I'll have to wait until the stable version comes out then as I need DXVA to play my 1080p mkv's and that isn't in the current stable version of the windows version.
xbs08 Wrote:I was talking about the "TV SHOWS" rapier like label, not the square icons.

The icons i really like.

You might be right. I know there was two of them that were original testers. I will have to double check. The skin does have two sets. One with labels and one without.
Yankee Ruin X Wrote:Thats ok I'll have to wait until the stable version comes out then as I need DXVA to play my 1080p mkv's and that isn't in the current stable version of the windows version.

I play 1080p mkv's all the time flawlessly with Camelot. I have easily over 200 that play with no issues.

I don't think the next stable release is too far away. At least it is done and ready once it hits. Probably have to make a few minor adjustments.
Does camelot have DXVA then I thought it didn't? I run XBMC on an Acer Revo so need the video acceleration to hae smooth 1080p playback.
Yankee Ruin X Wrote:Does camelot have DXVA then I thought it didn't? I run XBMC on an Acer Revo so need the video acceleration to hae smooth 1080p playback.

That is probably the reason. I have seen a lot of posts about problems with those.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3