• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
The Revo works fine with the SVN I have that has DXVA but it also has the add ons thing for skins so I haven't been able to add any skins to it yet as I'm not sure how to with this new way.

But like I said I'll wait for the new stable version of XBMC as I know that it has DXVA built in and then I can try out this fantastic looking skin.

Keep up the good work
ekim232 Wrote:You might be right. I know there was two of them that were original testers. I will have to double check. The skin does have two sets. One with labels and one without.

Nice, i'm gonna prefer the one without Smile

@Yankee Ruin X
Camelot doesn't have HW acceleration.
1080p will not play without stutter in a Revo.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Nice, i'm gonna prefer the one without Smile

As of now here are the design toggles for the homepage.

-Analog clock
-Weather icon
-Top bar
-Library totals
-Large labels (Automatically off when custom backgrounds are selected)
-Smoke trails. Can't see from picture. (Automatically off when custom backgrounds are selected)
-Glint sliders on floor. Can't see in picture.
-Labels on icons
-Lower clock and weather displays to floor
-Turn off any icon you do not want
-Now playing. CDart can also be toggled.
-Or you can simply turn everything off and have just icons, the floor, and the background.
Well done, everything looks very promising, especially "tons of code clean up and fixes".

Will there be support for unicode fonts? I think it is very important for non-english users who would like to make a translation.
// Self made HTPC: ION + Atom 330 (Asus AT3N7A-I + new silent fan) // 1GB RAM // 1,5 TB HDD //
// MCE USB remote // Modecom Feel 302 // ArchLinux + latest svn XBMC //
b4sh Wrote:Well done, everything looks very promising, especially "tons of code clean up and fixes".

Very promising indeed! Big Grin

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
b4sh Wrote:Will there be support for unicode fonts? I think it is very important for non-english users who would like to make a translation.

This is something I need help with. I do not know other languages and I have changed quite a few labels. I am more than happy to assist in anyway so as many can enjoy it as possible.
If you send me the files i will make a translation in german
I would also be happy to make a french translation Nod
I could help with a danish translation. Smile
Right now I have to put a lot of my labels into the english strings xml. I am going to work on getting this out first and then work towards that. I am spending all day today finishing things up and hopefully have something tomorrow.
sounds good, look forward to seeing if it will run ok on my asrock ion.Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It's D-Day...
... until 11.59 PM Big Grin
The Vultures are Circling
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
so this is supposed to be getting released today? can't wait if so.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3