• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
Are you using library mode there? If so, the filelist option is for file mode only and that is an xbmc feature. I just tested against Confluence to be sure and I am right. Changing that only affects your file mode display. If you want to change how it displays in the library you would need to change my infolabels in includes_showcaselabels.xml.

I cannot replicate your problem in multiplex and I asked 6 others to try and they can't either. Everyone I know is on windows 7 or vista and are using Dharma Beta 1 or 2. I suggest getting onto Dharma Beta 2 (do a complete fresh install) and doing a fresh download and install of the skin and see if it still does it.
This is the last chance for any feature requests or bugs before I release V.3 for Dharma. Below is what I have done so far. If there is anything anyone can think of please let me know so I can consider it or fix it.

-Fixed dvd menu overlapping text
-Reworked and added some flags. I am hoping this resolved all the dts hd and dolby hd flagging issues. Also added these to info screen and fullscreen info. Do not have files to test on though......
-Banner view available for file mode when enabled.
-Music video section is now working properly with info window as well.
-Fixed fanart that was not displaying for recently added episodes.
-Completely reworked the addon settings window. I forgot to add a control for extra settings beyond the "General" tab. Looks better now anyways.....
-Added Auto Update toggle within the addons media panel.
-Fixed missing movie genre icon.
-Added submenu icons for music, tv, and movie addons.
-IMDB icon to not display within info screen if rating is empty.
-Changed genre to duration for PanelPlex episode level labeling.
-Added studio icons for TV on info screen.
-Fixed bad animations for info screen.
-Added "Minutes" and "Min" labels where needed to accomodate Dharma skinning changes.
-Some code clean up for unwanted or old features.
request: could you add a home tab for music videos?

As for the previous post, i will go grab beta 2 and do a fresh install. ill let you know how it goes.
yujinha Wrote:request: could you add a home tab for music videos?

Done.
Alright so a I did a fresh install of beta 2 but the box still stays black. I don't know if this helps but i can see the video playing in both Low List and List.

As for the music, the shot i sent you was in library mode. i tried using Confluence and this was what i got:

File Mode Using %N %T Tags

Library Mode Using %N %T Tags

File Mode Using %N %A %T Tags

Library Mode Using %N %A %T Tags

I went back to Legacy Dark and tried:

File Mode Using %T Tags

Library Mode Using %T Tags

As you can see, it is changing on Confluence in both modes but in Legacy Dark, it doesn't change for either modes.

Edit: By the way, I am using Windows 7.
ekim232 i have a request i talked about some time ago , and that is the OSD you get when you are watching a movie and press I. and that was about the progress bar is almost invisible and the time info (start and end) is to far from eatch other (could have them over the title perhaps? )
Bkam Wrote:ekim232 i have a request i talked about some time ago , and that is the OSD you get when you are watching a movie and press I. and that was about the progress bar is almost invisible and the time info (start and end) is to far from eatch other (could have them over the title perhaps? )

That is a work in progress still. I have been playing around with larger fonts and different layouts. There is actually a lot of animations involved in that little screen because of all the options and toggles. Just trying to find the right look still.
I cannot replicate anything that you have shown. Here is my Confluence screen shot for settings and then my library>songs screenshot. No matter what I changed in settings, library mode labels never change for me. Unless you are using some different settings, I or anyone else I know can see this happening. My files are all mp3's and have id tags created by Media Monkey. I see your files are flac, that could be an issue. What do other skins do when you have these options enabled....such as Alaska and Transparency?

Image'

ekim232 Wrote:That is a work in progress still. I have been playing around with larger fonts and different layouts. There is actually a lot of animations involved in that little screen because of all the options and toggles. Just trying to find the right look still..

Sounds great looking forward to it Smile
ekim: I saw this change:

Quote:Banner view available for file mode when enabled.

I think it is referring to my request, maybe I didn't state clearly what I meant, I'd like list and/or lowlist view for file mode when tv shows are selected so all the file view modes are consistent.

Otherwise I've got not anymore bugs/requests to report, great job!
im currently looking for the other skins (having some trouble with that) to test but i noticed in your screen shot that all the artists are on the front of the song. do you have it set to sort by artists in songs because that makes it displayed like that no matter what. for library i have mine set up as albums section sorted by artist. have you tried this setting? in the songs section for confluence each sort has its own tags. some the artist is at the end of song title and one of them the album is in front.

Edit: in my albums section, the songs are set to sort by track. the screens i posted are setup this way. also would it be possible to get a separate flag for tv web rips? another note. in legacy dark in songs section, the name of tracks dont change when sort is changed.
Hey ekim,

Can we now download Legacy Dark from the addon's menu?

Or are you waiting for a Dharma release?

Cheers
HTPC specs:
Samsung 40" ES8000 3DTV, Win8 Pro 64bit, Intel Core i3 530, ATI HD5450, Antec Minuet HTPC Case, 6GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333, Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3
Lister of Smeg Wrote:Hey ekim,

Can we now download Legacy Dark from the addon's menu?

Or are you waiting for a Dharma release?

Cheers

I don't know how to svn or do any of that stuff. I am not even sure if they would allow it to be an addon skin or not. They consider this a mod.
Hi,

how can i have the "recently added" or "new movies / Series" plugin on the legacy dark home menu?
ekim232 Wrote:I don't know how to svn or do any of that stuff.
You should learn it's not that hard.

ekim232 Wrote:I am not even sure if they would allow it to be an addon skin or not. They consider this a mod
You can send them zip files (Altough svn/git/hg repos are prefered). You have to make sure there's no fonts licence problems. Phil and I are moving from the stock aeons fonts to Android ones (With unicode support Yay !) These fonts are free (as in free speech) This is required to be in on aeon repository.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3