Does loss of visualization after PlayMedia() in 9.11 fixed in 10.05?
Question 
Sorry if this (title) is silly question but I got nasty bug and want it fixed in 10.05. I have XBMC 9.11 installed on Ubuntu 9.10. When I just start XBMC and play audio (files or Audio-CD), I have audio playing with visualization well. If I start watching or listening some internet stream via PlayMedia(mms://......) action (from favourites.xml, from some playlist file, etc.) then I lose visualization forever and I have blank screen on place of visualization when playing audio. I haven't installed xbmc from SVN since I want my package database be clean so I'm installing nothing that does not involve dpkg and want to know if it's fixed in SVN already. If not then I want it to be fixed before 10.05 is released, I even will do it myself if I find nobody familiar with code of PlayMedia() action. Please, tell me ASAP, is it fixed or not? And tell me, please, if any of you developed that action's code so can fix it easy. I'm not sure if it's common or linux specific bug (suppose it might be common one). Thank you in advance.
No idea. The only way you'll no for sure is if you test it yourself.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does loss of visualization after PlayMedia() in 9.11 fixed in 10.05?0