• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon
Can not wait to see it back for ATV2, count me in as a tester if you like for ATV2

BTW I am full paying customer at Grooveshark
So if you dont have an anywhere account, this will never work?

Just to clarify?
(2012-06-26, 16:43)Ghostdivision Wrote: So if you dont have an anywhere account, this will never work?

Just to clarify?

If I understand it correctly, the Grooveshark add-on that is built into XBMC requires an Anywhere account. The script that you add yourself does (did) not.

Hopefully the free one will be back up and running in the near future. I wish I knew how to do it...as a teacher I have plenty of time in the summer to work on things like this.
There's no Grooveshark add on built into xbmc. There's a plugin and a script. The plugin requires a paid account and the script doesn't.
? Im completely new to this, when you say the script doesnt, does that mean this version or the other version on the site is just a script and does not need an account?
Well it appears this one is the script?

And this one is the plugin...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88235

I would kill to see this come back if possible.
+1 any progress?
nevermind got the fix
http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=107138

Works great now
Still no go after the fix from above link other solutions?
not sure what to say, I did as the instructions said on the site exactly and it works fine here on ATV2

Good Luck
That site mentions as I and others notice its not working on windows, still no luck. If you scroll down someone even mentioned its working on his atv2 machine, but not on his windows one.

Author seems to have vanished as well.

No response from Grooveshark so far for my API key request. But I don't really believe in a positive response if there will be any Confused
My HTPC GOTO
CPU: Intel Core I3-2100 | GPU: Asus GT-430 | MOBO: Asus P8H61-M PRO Rev.3.0 | Case: MS-Tech MC-1200AN | SSD: 64GB Crucial m4

NAS
Synology DS411 | 4x WD Caviar Green 3TB

HTPC 2
APU: AMD A6-3500 HD6530D | MOBO: ASRock A75M, AMD A75 | Case: Silverstone SST-ML03B | Flash: TRANSCEND JetFlash 780 USB 3.0 16GB | 2x WD Caviar Green 3TB
Im quite surprised their is not more interest from users getting this working again on windows. I wish i knew how to do this.

I emailed the author but never responded back.
I agree with Ghostvision, hope to see grooveshark working again soon.
I wish this was working also.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon4