• 6(current)
[WIP] XMB - a new skin for XBMC (PS3 XrossMediaBar inspired skin)
anything new lately?
Hope this project does not die.. Because I was really looking forward to it..
Sorry there hasn't been any updates lately. Been very busy with work and stuff!

Don't worry, this project won't die... i want it more than anyone else! Nod The home screen is 95% complete and the settings screens are about 80% complete.

I'll try and post a new video of it in action on YouTube soon.

Cheers
Thank you for sharing this good news Wink
Just a quick update...

I'm helping out with the development of Welo, so development on XMB will slow a little. Don't panic though, it won't die!

Cheers
Looks awesome.....How is the progress going?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hey bandelguy,

As i'm now helping on development of Welo, XMB is going to be delayed. Development on it won't stop, it will just slow. I'll still work on it, however Welo has taken priority for the time being.

Cheers
I've been thinking that with Welo coming along and taking up my time, it may well be a blessing in disguise for XMB.

I was never 100% happy with the design/mockups however i thought i'd just tweak it along the way. Well that has proved a nightmare! Teaches me for not mocking up 100%!!

I'm going to return to the mockups and complete 100%. Hopefully that way XMB will be improved in the long term.
Looks like my kind of skin. I'll grab when it's available.
ImageBad news for XMB lovers

ImageExcellent news for Welo lovers... Thanks!
I know you've been busy as hell with welo but has there been any progress in the last 7 or months on this skinHuh
Damn thing just looks so sexy!

- DukeoftheWicked
My XBMC/Gaming rig:
Cougar Evolution - AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4ghz w/ custom Noctua 3-fan Cooler - 16gb DDR3 1866 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX - Nvidia GTX570 superclocked -
SeaSonic Platinum 860W PSU - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - 8TB storage
Mouse- Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Keyboard- Mad Catz V.7
Wow, very nice, I love it
Glad to see there's still a bit of interest in this one! There hasn't been any progress since i took Welo on, however it's still on the cards as a future skin i'm planning on releasing.

Won't be any time soon though! 2012 i expect.

Cheers!
liquidskin76 Wrote:Glad to see there's still a bit of interest in this one! There hasn't been any progress since i took Welo on, however it's still on the cards as a future skin i'm planning on releasing.

Won't be any time soon though! 2012 i expect.

Cheers!

I would lke to try xmb skin on my xbmc, is it possible ?
wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:I would lke to try xmb skin on my xbmc, is it possible ?

You wouldn't get far! Basically, only the Home screen, and a little bit of the settings screens are done. Check out the video in the first post. That's about it!!!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] XMB - a new skin for XBMC (PS3 XrossMediaBar inspired skin)2