ATTENTION! Changes for skin compatibility post XBMC DHARMA
Have the same issue, but if you enable skin debugging you'll see that you're still in mypics.xml but the programs addons show.
Thanks for that Waffa, it's always good to now you're not alone. I'm also not having any luck setting the Plugin path.

Here's the code I'm using -

PHP Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon(VideoButtonPath_1,xbmc.python.plugin)</onclick

but when clicked nothing happens.

Debug reports this -

Code:
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating Skin.SetAddon(VideoButtonPath_1,xbmc.python.plugin)
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To Skin.SetAddon(VideoButtonPath_1,xbmc.python.plugin)
DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow lost focus

Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:I've add a link to Picture Add-Ons (<onclick>ActivateWindow(Pictures,Addons,return)</onclick>) but it's taking me to Program Add-Ons. Is it simply because you've not got that far yet or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Its actually looks to me like jmarshall made a copy paste error in GUIWindowPictures.cpp and put in sources://addons/executable/ instead of sources://addons/image/ but after I change that it didn't seem to work for me so I'll leave it to him
r31437 fixes that one.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan, working great.

Is my code correct for adding plugins -

PHP Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon(VideoButtonPath_1,xbmc.python.plugin)</onclick
xbmc.python.pluginsource

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Cheers.
I'm currently in the process of porting my homebrew version of the good ol' Aeon skin to the new framework. My current svn is pre-Camelot so there is *a lot* to do! Rofl

All going reasonably well so far and got it mostly working except that under my current svn of r31938 I notice that in MusicVisualisation when I bring up the MusicOSD and try and change the visualization type, all the usual suspects like ProjectM, Waveform, OpenGL Spectrum are there but the "None" option seems to be missing? I used to use this to display the album fanart in the background instead of one of the visualizations.

Have I missed something, i.e. do I need to write a new plugin? Or is it just not possible to do this anymore? Thanks.
No you right its a bug when called from that window (works in settings)
It's set to 'None' using the normal Settings > Audio > Visualisation route.
Hitcher Wrote:It's set to 'None' using the normal Settings > Audio > Visualisation route.

Yeah, I tried that too. No visualisation as expected, but the background was just blank. Probably me then...I'll add that to the list of things to sort. Cheers Jezz_X and Hitcher.

EDIT: Trying not to hijack this thread...but my code in MusicVisualistation.xml looks fine. The <texture> path looks to be OK with cdartpath defined. Have any of the controls or boolean conditions been deprecated and I've missed it?

EDIT2: Figured it out. It looks like Visualisation.Enabled is returning TRUE even if the visualisation is set to None from the music settings. Bug maybe? Looks like I can work around it by doing IsEmpty(Visualisation.Name) instead

Code:
<control type="largeimage">
        <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<texture>$INFO[Skin.String(cdartpath)]/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]/fanart.jpg</texture>
          <fadetime>400</fadetime>
          <include>Animation_FanartFade</include>
          <visible>!Visualisation.Enabled + Player.HasAudio</visible>
    </control>
The wiki briefly mentions the following change that doesn't have it's own bulletpoint in the first post:

Quote:ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles) (dharma)
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles) (eden)

...and the table of names on the wikipage hasn't been updated. Which ones have been renamed and to what?
You want this thread for Eden changes.
Thanks, was tricked by the big "ATTENTION!" in the thread title Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATTENTION! Changes for skin compatibility post XBMC DHARMA0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.