Now Playing Screen
Hello all-
I'm new to xbmc but I'm loving it for my home network based media system (mainly used for mp3s but also for ripped dvds & the like. I'm currently using the Confluence theme and also loving it. Though I do have a few questions about it that I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction. On the now playing screen I actually would like for the lower bar that comes up (Showing album art, rating, etc) to stay up throughout the play of the album/playlist. As of now it goes away after a few seconds and returns when the track is changed via the buttons on the top. I'de also to know if it is possible to make the now playing icon shown at the front menu to possibly link back to the main now playing screen. Seems redundant to me that after i check the weather, I have to switch to the home menu, then music , then go over to the left side menu to get to the now playing menu. Any help would be great! Thanks everyone and keep up the great work on the theme & app!
Use songinfoduration in Advancedsettings.xml http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...uration.3E

Or just hit i on the keyboard
Thanks for the quick response! I've gotten that down, any idea how to make the displayed artwork on the home menu link to the now playing screen? I'm poking around but not seeing anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing Screen0