Asrock remote control
Based on a discussion in this forum I've added a review of the Asrock remote control. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Remote_Contr...ock_Remote

If anyone who uses the Asrock remote would like to confirm the info in the review and maybe amend it that would be most useful.

JR
Yeah you need to update the wiki as it wont work with the reg file under XP even SP3 as it doesn't install the ehome drivers under that OS like under Win7 not sure about Vista should imagine that's ok

Caused me some confusion when using XP Smile
>>X<<' Wrote:Yeah you need to update the wiki as it wont work with the reg file under XP even SP3 as it doesn't install the ehome drivers under that OS like under Win7 not sure about Vista should imagine that's ok

Have a look now and see if the changes I've made seem sensible.

If someone would like to donate an Asrock I'd be happy to experiment with modifying irbus.inf :-)

JR
Yeah that makes sense, I installed the ehome drivers manually through device manager without modification and it was a no go

Just remembered I contacted asrock to ask about it and they said they tried MCE 2005 and that didn't install them either which isn't a surprise really lol

Can you not gain any info from the Nuvoton CIR drivers for xp ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock remote control0