720P Content choppy, any suggestions?
I have a 2.53GHZ Mac Mini 2010 with 4GB of RAM. I have this hooked up to a panasonic 1080P television (vieraCAST). For some reason 720P content stutters but not 1080P content usually... any ideas what settings could be off? Huh
Processor: 2x Quad Core Intel 2.8Ghz Xeon
Internal Storage: 2.4TB [4x 600GB Western Digital]
External Storage: Drobo 4.5TB
Memory: 14GB PC-6400 800mhz FB-ECC Ram
Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Apple Remote
mrt2 Wrote:I have a 2.53GHZ Mac Pro 2010 with 4GB of RAM. I have this hooked up to a panasonic 1080P television (vieraCAST). For some reason 720P content stutters but not 1080P content usually... any ideas what settings could be off? Huh

remember what to do with xbmc.log ?
davilla Wrote:remember what to do with xbmc.log ?

Sorry mate, I've never had an issue like this so I hadn't looked up the log procedures. I'll look for the instructions and paste the log when I grab it.
Apple Remote
mrt2 Wrote:I have a 2.53GHZ Mac Pro 2010 with 4GB of RAM. I have this hooked up to a panasonic 1080P television (vieraCAST). For some reason 720P content stutters but not 1080P content usually... any ideas what settings could be off? Huh

I have exactly the same problem and it happens in Boxee as well.
So I don't think it's just XBMC.
Philco Wrote:I have exactly the same problem and it happens in Boxee as well.
So I don't think it's just XBMC.

No, you don't have the same problem. According to your cross-post you are running on the AppleTV while mrt2 is running on a 2.53GHZ Mac Pro. Very big difference in ponies.
davilla Wrote:No, you don't have the same problem. According to your cross-post you are running on the AppleTV while mrt2 is running on a 2.53GHZ Mac Pro. Very big difference in ponies.

I actually made a typo. It's on my Mac Mini, not my Mac Pro. Still a horse of a different color with the ATV though.
Apple Remote
Im having stutter issues with my 2009 2 ghz 950 mini aswell these days. Never had issues with it before. Thought it was an osx issue so i formated the disc and reinstalled but the problem persists. when pressing "o" for playback info, the display info switches between "PC: 24" and "PC: none". When it sais "PC : none" the frames are droppoing like crazy. These are files that played fine on the Official XBMC build. I guess I shouldnt complain as Im using unofficial nightlies, but Ill upload a log tomorrow anyways.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
720P Content choppy, any suggestions?0