• 2(current)
MOD in progress
zwat Wrote:i don't know this, but have u tried lookin in XBMC\skin\night\language\English\strings.xml if english is the language on ur skin. i might be totally wrong but take a peak and see.

Nice one buddy thanks very much for that.
Were you just talking about the name that shows up when you change views, then this line:

Quote:<viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[31052]">list</viewtype>

Or were you asking more how to add a new view without overwriting a previous view?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Were you just talking about the name that shows up when you change views, then this line:

Or were you asking more how to add a new view without overwriting a previous view?

nevermind I figured out what I was doing wrong. I forgot to change one of the id tags lol im a dumbass. anyway thanks for the help. Smile
This mod looks great. It looks so nice in fact that maybe mcborzu would think about incorporating it into his skin.

Maybe...
Love the mod! Once question though, i noticed that when i enter a season it always starts before episode 1, i then have to scroll through the episodes until i get to the first one i have not watched yet. Is it possible for it to start on the first unwatched episode?
TehMaster Wrote:This mod looks great. It looks so nice in fact that maybe mcborzu would think about incorporating it into his skin.

Maybe...

thanks, but I dont see that happening as it doesnt go with the rest of the skin. mcborzu is certainly free to do with this as he wishes though.

hermy65 Wrote:Love the mod! Once question though, i noticed that when i enter a season it always starts before episode 1, i then have to scroll through the episodes until i get to the first one i have not watched yet. Is it possible for it to start on the first unwatched episode?

isnt there a setting to hide watched episodes so that you go straight to your unwatched ones?
there is a chance that i should be wearing a helmet full time
hermy65 Wrote:there is a chance that i should be wearing a helmet full time

waste of a post on my part here, but this is quite possibly one of the best responses I've seen Laugh
Great, Mod.. Looks the biz, however it doesnt really go with the rest of night.
However I think if you continue modifying night in this manner then you will end up with a completely new skin that will also be awsome!...

Keep it up.
update 2: ok this is a VERY early poster mod idea ive not had much time with it and its really raw bugs all over the place, but I think it gives an idea of what im trying to do. Im not fully on board with the style yet but I thought what the hell id put it up to get some feed back. Anyway hope you like and let me know love or hate what you think.
As always I'm loving the look of this...I decided to take a peek at my version of PosterPlus and I never liked how once you navigate from the focused item and the went back, the Poster remembered it was to the far left and would start there making it look like a visual hiccup...This video explains the error better than words

Anyways to get rid of it you have to put the animation code inside the image like so:

Quote:<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
<effect type="zoom" center="60,238" start="80" end="100" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" />
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" />
<effect type="zoom" start="100" end="120" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)" />
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-268,-60" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)" />

</animation>

Unfortunately now every item wont zoom and slide to the same position? So you'll have to do minor tweaks but it gets rid of that hiccup...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:As always I'm loving the look of this...I decided to take a peek at my version of PosterPlus and I never liked how once you navigate from the focused item and the went back, the Poster remembered it was to the far left and would start there making it look like a visual hiccup...This video explains the error better than words

Anyways to get rid of it you have to put the animation code inside the image like so:

Unfortunately now every item wont zoom and slide to the same position? So you'll have to do minor tweaks but it gets rid of that hiccup...

thats great buddy thanks very much, I was wondering how I was going to get rid of that cos I couldnt see why it was happening. oh the joys of learning again Smile The view is doing other things I dont really want it to do, so I may hit you up for more help at some point hope thats ok Smile
Absolutely loving the poster view!!!

If it's OK with you, I'd love to try and create a Wall view for you with your style? (Get my feet wet as it were.)
Kallaide Wrote:Absolutely loving the poster view!!!

If it's OK with you, I'd love to try and create a Wall view for you with your style? (Get my feet wet as it were.)

go nuts dude its the best way to learn Big Grin and its fun once you start to get into it.
Dude wicked mod keep it up
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD in progress0