• 3(current)
MOD in progress
updated 0.03

This is a little clean up of the poster mod. However main reason for posting was to get a little help with a problem Im having.

I moved this piece of code to the focusedlayout section:

PHP Code:
<control type="group">
            <
visible>Control.IsVisible(50) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)</visible>
            <
posx>0</posx>
            <
posy>0</posy>
            <
animation effect="rotatey" center="0" start="-10" end="-10" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            <
control type="textbox">
              <
description>Plot Movie and TV</description>
              <
posx>-1000</posx>
              <
posy>270</posy>
              <
width>600</width>
              <
height>160</height>
              <
align>left</align>
              <
info>ListItem.Plot</info>
              <
font>Font_Bartowski_Movies_Plot3</font>
              <
textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
              <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="665,0" time="800" delay="3500" condition="![Container(50).OnNext | Container(50).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
              <
autoscroll time="3000" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
              <
visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>
            </
control>
            <
control type="textbox">
              <
description>Plot season</description>
              <
posx>0</posx>
              <
posy>0</posy>
              <
width>600</width>
              <
height>160</height>
              <
align>left</align>
              <
info>Container(50).ShowPlot</info>
              <
font>Font_Bartowski_Movies_Plot3</font>
              <
textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
             <
animation effect="slide" start="-1000,0" end="665,0" time="800" delay="3500" condition="![Container(50).OnNext | Container(50).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>-->
              <
autoscroll time="3000" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
              <
visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
            </
control>
          </
control

and for some reason I cant get the plot for tv seasons to show up? Any ideas anyone?
Out of luck....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76146

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Out of luck....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76146

damn....

Thanks bud Big Grin
Hi, I would really like to try this mod out but I get an error on the download link you provided. I get to the page you link however after clicking the link to the file nothing happened. Anybody else having the same issue ?
MeqTrader Wrote:Hi, I would really like to try this mod out but I get an error on the download link you provided. I get to the page you link however after clicking the link to the file nothing happened. Anybody else having the same issue ?

Just tested it from here and works fine this is looking SWEEEEEEEEET.
MeqTrader Wrote:Hi, I would really like to try this mod out but I get an error on the download link you provided. I get to the page you link however after clicking the link to the file nothing happened. Anybody else having the same issue ?

Right click the link and select Save As...
The more i look at this the more I like it would look GREAT at 1080p... two points though.
1, Trailers Any chance you can move and resize it it play in the thumb screeen ?
2, This I Beileve is more skin specific but couldnt there be an option to turn off Genre IMDB rating or maybe have it in the bottom right hand corner.
I will knock up a mockup lol
thanks for the great work love the animation....

Something like this
@Ram2000

Ill see what I can do, but dont hold your breath Im still a beginner Big Grin

Ok had alittle look and a native 1080p skin might happen but not for awhile Im affraid. The trailer thing wont happen at the moment, it would pull me away from other things but it is a good idea and will put it in soon. And last is the mock up, Im affraid I didnt like the end result but Ive made it so heres a copy to see for yourself. Theres a button in the videonav next to choose your viewtype.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ogzk3gyymdz
Looks like your geting the hang of this :-) dont want to pull you away from any work in progress the trailers isnt a big problem for me at least
Just one of those final touches that can make it all look great. you cant please all the people all the time so just make it the way you want it.
And we can mess around with it at our hearts content please keep up the work it is looking great.
would recomend EVERYONE takes a look at this the animations are the future....

Just had a look and thats PERFECT for me thank you very much.
Eckstheory Loving this still been playing around with mine to get it just right however ive noticed the animation kicks in at every level even when browsing genres.
though it still looks great its not working right are you still working on this and if so do you test all views ?
Ram2000 Wrote:Eckstheory Loving this still been playing around with mine to get it just right however ive noticed the animation kicks in at every level even when browsing genres.
though it still looks great its not working right are you still working on this and if so do you test all views ?

Yeah ive noticed there is some bleed through onto other views. At this point Im just trying to figure out the look Im going for. Ill be tying up the code for poster and landscape mods intime for the next update.
Update:

Fixed Bleed through of certain animations( I think)
added new menu osd on video player
added horizontal home page armour with a skin button for open or closed
other little tweaks
grabbing this now can I ask are you keeping upto date with the original NIGHT ?
Ive had this problem before when i was working on the bluray overlays for showmix everytime
they updated the skin I had to redo all the code I had changed ARGGGGG....
another small thing the watched Line through the episode I find uneffective as the episode name fades over it quite quick.
again thanks for all your work on this.
Ram2000 Wrote:grabbing this now can I ask are you keeping upto date with the original NIGHT ?
Ive had this problem before when i was working on the bluray overlays for showmix everytime
they updated the skin I had to redo all the code I had changed ARGGGGG....
another small thing the watched Line through the episode I find uneffective as the episode name fades over it quite quick.
again thanks for all your work on this.

No not keeping up with mcborzu as I plan to change most things anyway Ill bring this in line at some point for the things that are the same.

Im working on my own idea for watched/unwatched overlays as well as a covering texture for thumbs of unwatched episodes as I now some people worry about spoilers popping up in the thumbs.
Seems like eckstheory is doing what I did. I liked and was familiar with Alaska and used that as my underlining base even though I went a whole different direction. I just found it easier to modify something I like rather than start from scratch...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD in progress0