• 123(current)
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
Updated Russian translation for xbmc.subtitles:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24356082/script....les_RU.zip
amet Wrote:Works like a charm on Eden, problems?

Here is my pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/sgXBnrbZ

The error that shows on screen is: script failed!: script.xbmc.subtitles

My recently added movies / tv shows is jacked too but that isn't related to this thread (although may be related to same issue?).

Thanks
tbird2340 Wrote:Here is my pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/sgXBnrbZ

The error that shows on screen is: script failed!: script.xbmc.subtitles

My recently added movies / tv shows is jacked too but that isn't related to this thread (although may be related to same issue?).

Thanks

you are trying to run Eden version of XBMC Subtitles on Dharma XBMC.

you need to manually remove "C:\Program Files\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles" folder and download again from a correct repo
sourbob Wrote:New log, done in debug mode. Same operations described repeated.

http://pastebin.com/DAtTsPAJ

that is strange, what is in "C:\Users\Zino\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp" ?

try deleting that folder amd lets see what happens after that.
Roman_V_M Wrote:Updated Russian translation for xbmc.subtitles:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24356082/script....les_RU.zip

updated, thanks!!
amet Wrote:that is strange, what is in "C:\Users\Zino\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp" ?

try deleting that folder amd lets see what happens after that.

THANK YOU. That folder was full of a bunch of recently downloaded sets of subs--not coincidentally, the exact sets that were appearing over and over out of place. Maybe something got hung up in a crash.

In any case, deleting the folder worked like a charm.

Thanks much!
sourbob Wrote:THANK YOU. That folder was full of a bunch of recently downloaded sets of subs--not coincidentally, the exact sets that were appearing over and over out of place. Maybe something got hung up in a crash.

In any case, deleting the folder worked like a charm.

Thanks much!

NP, keep an eye on it and see if it starts happening again. addon should be deleting the contents of that folder every time it starts, not sure why that doesnt happen in your case.
Please Advice!

RuneRuler Wrote:Thank you for this Fantastic script!

I have a problem running Eden though. It wont work, as far as i can tell its because I am one of those weird People with a surname spelled "Løkke"

I have tested with a new Win 7 pro 64 User named "Rune" and the script works.

What is baffling is that the script works perfectly on xbmc-10.1.exe with the "løkke" user name.

I have tried to read all pages in this thread to find a sollution, alas im either blind or none is presented...

Now it is very inconvenient for me to have to log on as a different user to use the best media center on the planet!

Is there any way to solve this for a long time XBMC fan?

Thank you in advance for any help!
RuneRuler Wrote:Thank you for this Fantastic script!

I have a problem running Eden though. It wont work, as far as i can tell its because I am one of those weird People with a surname spelled "Løkke"

I have tested with a new Win 7 pro 64 User named "Rune" and the script works.

What is baffling is that the script works perfectly on xbmc-10.1.exe with the "løkke" user name.

I have tried to read all pages in this thread to find a sollution, alas im either blind or none is presented...

Now it is very inconvenient for me to have to log on as a different user to use the best media center on the planet!

Is there any way to solve this for a long time XBMC fan?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Nothing that I can do from a addon perspective, it's xbmc + win only issue.

Search through trac tickets, I remember seeing it somewhere.
amet Wrote:Nothing that I can do from a addon perspective, it's xbmc + win only issue.

Search through trac tickets, I remember seeing it somewhere.

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah, looks a lot like Ticket #5065 (closed Bugs: Fixed) has reappeared with Eden.

I can confirm the Weather plugin is also not working. I guess this will affect a lot of users and eventually be fixed...
castortray Wrote:I have an error with Napiprojekt on ATV2:

using SMB path
Code:

using NFS path
Code:

should I install something additional ?
or what could be wrong ?

I test it on Eden beta 1 version

thanks for any tips

amet Wrote:As far as I remember, napiprojekt only works with local files, no way to do it with smb/nfs/afp

But it works on windows with smb and nfs path without any problems, that's why I'm asking for help

amet Wrote:Please post full debug log of it failing on ios, and full debug log of it working on windows. Use pastebin, never c/p logs here

Debug logs:

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_eden_windows

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_eden_aptv2

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_dharma_windows

For tests I used newest version of "XBMC Subtitles" 2.9.31 plugin, and it doesn't work on Eden (Widnows and atv2)

but there is no issue on Dharma.

Please help
castortray Wrote:But it works on windows with smb and nfs path without any problems, that's why I'm asking for help

Debug logs:

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_eden_windows

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_eden_aptv2

pastebin: debuglog_napiprojekt_xbmc_dharma_windows

For tests I used newest version of "XBMC Subtitles" 2.9.31 plugin, and it doesn't work on Eden (Widnows and atv2)

but there is no issue on Dharma.

Please help

exactly what I said, it works on Dharma windows, and it doesnt work on any Eden versions. nothing we can do

EDIT: for the record, thats not full debug log
amet Wrote:exactly what I said, it works on Dharma windows, and it doesnt work on any Eden versions. nothing we can do

EDIT: for the record, thats not full debug log

So what is the reason that stop working on eden ?
It's still use smb protocol ... That's really weird, because napiprojekt also doesn't work on atv2 with dharma Sad

If I provide you full debug logs, you will be able to resolve that issue ?

Please please help me, us, users from poland ...
castortray Wrote:So what is the reason that stop working on eden ?
It's still use smb protocol ... That's really weird, because napiprojekt also doesn't work on atv2 with dharma Sad

If I provide you full debug logs, you will be able to resolve that issue ?

Please please help me, us, users from poland ...

like I said, there is nothing we can do... nothing...

the reason it doesnt work on Eden is cos Eden uses external python and it doesnt understand smb:// path, Dharma used internal python and understood smb paths.
amet Wrote:like I said, there is nothing we can do... nothing...

the reason it doesnt work on Eden is cos Eden uses external python and it doesnt understand smb:// path, Dharma used internal python and understood smb paths.

Sad maybe you have a contact for user who wrote that script for napiprojekt maybe he will be able to make some changes in code or use other methods to fix it Smile

Because it must be possible to fix it ....

This external python is only for addons ?
How it is possible to add sources using smb protocol in eden ?
Do you think it will be possible to fix napiprojekt using json, or this is something completely different ?
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)7