• 82(current)
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
biggiesmallz Wrote:It seems that the plugin can't find any subs from napiprojekt in live linux (openelec.tv exactly but technically same thing). Does not show any errors just nothing found. It works ok in Windows 7.
I am aware of some smb:// issues mentioned in this thread but Im talking about locally storred movies on hdd.

Log? Crystal ball ain't working today
Hello!

I wanted to try the latest xbmc nightly from a stable one but had multiple scripts issues.
So I went back to stable and now script.xbmc.subtitles does not work anymore.
I get this error message in the logs :
Code:
ImportError: No module named xbmcvfs

Any idea on how I could fix this?

EDIT >> Workaround : reverting to 2.2.8 then 2.4.1
OK found the issue : even if I went back to 10.1 stable the script sees it as pre)eden and tries to DL 2.9.11
Deactivating auto-update for the time being.

I have a lot of work to debug this poop I made :/
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
Darts Wrote:Hello!

I wanted to try the latest xbmc nightly from a stable one but had multiple scripts issues.
So I went back to stable and now script.xbmc.subtitles does not work anymore.
I get this error message in the logs :
Code:
ImportError: No module named xbmcvfs

Any idea on how I could fix this?

yeah, you need to manually remove it and install the one from the dharma repo
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the uber fast reply Amet Smile

Indeed, a mixup between the two versions, I updated my post above with my findings.
Kudos for your addon by the way Smile
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
amet Wrote:Log? Crystal ball ain't working today
Sorry.

Right here
http://pastebin.com/nzYy5tkV

biggiesmallz Wrote:Sorry.

Right here
http://pastebin.com/nzYy5tkV

napiprojekt search wont work via smb:// Sad

it uses the read function that doesnt exist in xbmcvfs and thus makes it impossible to get the hash for the given file
amet Wrote:Log? Crystal ball ain't working today

amet Wrote:napiprojekt search wont work via smb:// Sad

it uses the read function that doesnt exist in xbmcvfs and thus makes it impossible to get the hash for the given file
Thanks for fast reply. I know about that issue but my data is on local hdd in htpc, on regular ext4 and ntfs partitions.

biggiesmallz Wrote:Thanks for fast reply. I know about that issue but my data is on local hdd in htpc, on regular ext4 and ntfs partitions.

sraue has done some fixing in md5/hashlib department... I beleive that will fix your issue... if you feel brave enough try them from here, choose the one that suites your setup ofc

if you do, please let us know if you had any success with it
amet Wrote:sraue has done some fixing in md5/hashlib department... I beleive that will fix your issue... if you feel brave enough try them from here, choose the one that suites your setup ofc

if you do, please let us know if you had any success with it

Yeah, works perfect with OpenELEC-ION.i386-devel-20110610-r7200.
Thanks for help.

Could you include Norsub.com in your next update? Norwegian subs for TV and Movies!
MrConn Wrote:Could you include Norsub.com in your next update? Norwegian subs for TV and Movies!

if you have made it work than i'll gladly add it in
biggiesmallz Wrote:Yeah, works perfect with OpenELEC-ION.i386-devel-20110610-r7200.
Thanks for help.

nice one!! thx for letting us know
amet Wrote:if you have made it work than i'll gladly add it in

*noob alert*

Can i ask what you mean by that? Tongue would love to have that site integrated Big Grin
OlaDonk Wrote:*noob alert*

Can i ask what you mean by that? Tongue would love to have that site integrated Big Grin

you asking us to add it in a next update as if you have made it and just waiting for us to include it.

I dont have much time to make it, nor do I have a time to maintain it... if anyone else submits it I will gladly add it in
Me aswell having problem with the Swedish subs to show up, my parents HTPC also.

Undertexter.se shows only English subtitles
Swesub.nu shows some swedish subtitles but very few
Opensubtitles also shows very few swedish subtitles

Those subtitles Swesub and Opensubtitle show is almost never correct with the release.
I have tried to manually search but the same problem, also tried to set first, sec, third language to Swedish but then no subtitles were found, hehe.

http://pastebin.com/kHKzSAce

In this case: Troy
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)7