Music Videos confusion
I have started to add a few music vids. added through nfo files and I found some inconsistencies in the way info is displayed.

As you see in the first pic T! does not show any info for Artist/Album/etc

But when playing the video it shows the correct Artist/Year... :confused2:

Furthermore when I access the musicvids from Video Library I go straight to the list of videos, when I access through Music Library I got to a seemingly endless node navigation (who wants to browse music videos by director??)

PS: In the cast section, or in general where there is a icon view, I believe it's a bug to repeat several times the same thumb. May the number of items be counted and if they are less than needed to fill the space just leave the rest blank?
There's some weird stuff going on with the musicvideo infolabels in XBMC.
See also: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8349

So most likely not Transparency at fault.
Thanks, I see it's mostly a XBMC rough edge , I still like to ask Ronnie if the "multi-repeated thumb" issue can be addressed.
adsoto Wrote:Thanks, I see it's mostly a XBMC rough edge , I still like to ask Ronnie if the "multi-repeated thumb" issue can be addressed.

in DialogVideoInfo.xml, change wraplist to fixedlist
and see if you like it better that way.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Neat, worked in the LoginScreen.xml file as well
I had a chance to try it today and fixedlist is the behaviour I wanted only that it appears to be right-aligned, leaving a lot of space to the left empty.
With one cast member it looks centered but with a few you have to scroll to get them into view even if there was enough space to show them all at once.

Btw, the videoclips are showing full info now. I didn't update anything or modify any .NFO :confused2:
adsoto Wrote:I had a chance to try it today and fixedlist is the behaviour I wanted only that it appears to be right-aligned, leaving a lot of space to the left empty.
With one cast member it looks centered but with a few you have to scroll to get them into view even if there was enough space to show them all at once.

you can also try list instead of fixedlist, that way it will always be left aligned....which may look off-center when there's only one actor though.
so, bottom line, there's no perfect solution.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos confusion0