• 166(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
Awesome, the skin is working nicely on my Apple TV 2 with XBMC 11.0 (Dharma)! Is this theme still in development? I truly love it and hope that it's still being worked on. I was using Alaska before I found out about this theme. Surprised I've never even heard of it until recently!
The developer, Jeroen, is missing for a while, we hope he is well.
reFocus - Simply the best
(2012-05-24, 09:47)Galefury Wrote: This skin only marks unwatched movies/episodes.

How does it mark it as watched/unwatched? With a checkmark or something? On my XBMC, I see no difference between a watched or unwatched episode.
For unwatched movies/episodes there is a green triangle with a + sign. But first, you have to turn on that option in skin's settings.
Is it possibble to view a favorite on the homescreen?

So not the favorite itself, but what's inside my favorites.
(2012-05-25, 09:54)g.scholtens Wrote: Is it possibble to view a favorite on the homescreen?
settings

If you want to have "favourites" in home menu, is possible. Go to system/settings/skin/homescreen/customize home menu/favourites and tick "enable this section."
(2012-05-25, 10:01)Galefury Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 09:54)g.scholtens Wrote: Is it possibble to view a favorite on the homescreen?
settings

If you want to have "favourites" in home menu, is possible. Go to system/settings/skin/homescreen/customize home menu/favourites and tick "enable this section."
This i done already. But when i open favourites, i've got there advanched launher as a favorite. But i want advanched launcher to the homescreen.
I'm afraid you can't do this without editing files.
(2012-05-25, 10:27)Galefury Wrote: I'm afraid you can't do this without editing files.
That's not a problem, just need to know what to do.
There are 2 ways to do it:
1. Go to system/settings/skin/homescreen/customise home menu/addons and enable that section if is not enabled. Then select a free slot, select advanced launcher from the list and give it a name. You will find it in add-ons submenu.
2. If you want it in homescreen, open HomeMenu.xml from 720p folder and add this
Code:
                <item id="25">
                    <label>advanced launcher</label>
                    <onclick>RunAddon(plugin.program.advanced.launcher)</onclick>
                    <visible>System.HasAddon(plugin.program.advanced.launcher)</visible>
                </item>

where you want to appear in homemenu.
thnx
(2012-05-25, 11:04)Galefury Wrote: There are 2 ways to do it:
1. Go to system/settings/skin/homescreen/customise home menu/addons and enable that section if is not enabled. Then select a free slot, select advanced launcher from the list and give it a name. You will find it in add-ons submenu.
2. If you want it in homescreen, open HomeMenu.xml from 720p folder and add this
Code:
                <item id="25">
                </item>

Thanks for this, i always wondered how could it be done.
What if i want the "Exit" option appearing in the homescreen? Could you please tell me how could i do that (if it is possible at all)?
(2012-05-25, 14:53)bboo Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 11:04)Galefury Wrote: There are 2 ways to do it:
Code:
                <item id="25">
                </item>

Thanks for this, i always wondered how could it be done.
What if i want the "Exit" option appearing in the homescreen? Could you please tell me how could i do that (if it is possible at all)?
This is a good one. Want it too
(2012-05-25, 14:53)bboo Wrote: Thanks for this, i always wondered how could it be done.

This is simple: open HomeMenu.xml and copy this text where you want exit to be.

Code:
                <!---exit-->
                <item id="26">
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31013]</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</onclick>
                </item>
If i read this. Then it is possible to organize the menu to your own taste. I can put for example movies at the top en exit at the bottom of the menu?

Why not making a setting, to place favorites to your home screen just by entering te menu. In Aeon skin it is standard.
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14