Thank you !!!
Thumbs Up 
Newly in the Android's world (just put my Blackberry on my dustbin), this remote control was the first soft I installed on my HTC Desire : working like a charm (very nice design and great functionnalities) !

So, an other once : congratulations and thank you Team XBMC for all your excellent work! Nod Big Grin
I agree ...8) ... Thank you very much for this great peace of software. Awesome ! Please consider to make a "pay version" for this with advanced features ... i'm really willing to pay for your efforts ..

Desperatly waiting for a streaming version ... Streaming every content to my treasure andriod phone ... thats my dream ...8)

c ya
I join with it.
Thank you the_alien and freezy for this great piece of software.

Regards
Jarny
Hardware:
1) PointOfView Intel Atom 330 Mainboard
2) Scenic-PC (2.9 GHz) with onboard Intel-Graphic 915g
fogbav Wrote:I agree ...8) ... Thank you very much for this great peace of software. Awesome ! Please consider to make a "pay version" for this with advanced features ... i'm really willing to pay for your efforts ..

Desperatly waiting for a streaming version ... Streaming every content to my treasure andriod phone ... thats my dream ...8)

c ya

Donations are always welcome: http://xbmc.org/contribute/donate/

Thanks for the kind words Smile
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Just back from holidays, thought probably hell broke loose but hey, this doesn't sound too bad! Cheers for the compliments Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you !!!0