• 48(current)
SortTV: Sort TV episodes, movies, and music into directories for xbmc (Linux/Win/Mac)
I can't seem to find the right settings. If renaming is turned on everything is renamed and move names are changed. This is the directory structure I was hoping to create.

tv/tvshowname/season/episode.original.filename.mkv

movies/moviename (year)/movie.original.filename.mkv

Is this possible?
Thanks for all your work again cliffe !!
We really need an icon for this "app" !!!! Do you have a beautiful one ?

I want to plug it with my pushover account to stay notify on what happens during execution Big Grin
Do you think we can create a extra mod for that ?

EDIT : Idea
Completely new to even running Perl scripts, I could have missed something pretty simple and obvious. I have installed everything and the script seems to run ok in Windows. Checked the first 3 pages and last 3 pages of this thread to see if anything is reported or discussed and couldn't see it.

Ok solved my other problem. Crash course in regex and written my own movie/tv sort expressions into the perl script.

For some reason the info/log for the script says it's scraped all of the files, created all of the directories, done the rename and save.

In my new structure the folders have been created but there are no files. I'm running as administrator and have turned dryrun off so don't know why they aren't transferring?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi,

Sometimes the script is blocked... and I can't understand why.
How can I get more log ?

Last known step : INFO: Fetching episode title for Suits Season 05 Episode 6.
=> Out of memory!

Rare but frequent on that show...

Thanks for help.
Hi,

Could it be possible to have a season title suffix. It would allow for a folder structure like "Series/1x/Series.S02E02.abc".
My series are structured like that and I don't want to change everything.

I am not a pearl expert but I could do the change and make a pull request if necessary.
Is the code base still active on sourceforge?

Thanks
Yes it's possible you can do that in the config file
I must be blind then because I can't seem to find it. The only thing possible seems to be a prefix "Season X", not a suffix.

What options do I need to configure?

Thanks
I have problems ordering my library when you have accents or other marks by the example ( Á, ¿ , ? ,!, ¡ etc ...) because my primary language is Spanish . Somebody help me fix it without having to edit the movies one to one ?

Thanks in advance.
(2015-10-28, 19:56)MxMLssR Wrote: I must be blind then because I can't seem to find it. The only thing possible seems to be a prefix "Season X", not a suffix.

Thanks

If I understood you correctly you want something like "01 Season" instead of the usual "Season 01", I don't think that option exist.
Sure it's possible to add that to the code but it wouldn't just be a quick one liner.

(2015-10-29, 00:53)judocama Wrote: I have problems ordering my library when you have accents or other marks by the example ( Á, ¿ , ? ,!, ¡ etc ...) because my primary language is Spanish . Somebody help me fix it without having to edit the movies one to one ?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can fix it with the show-name-substitute options?
I know I have series with uncommon letters and accents and they work, if you have some examples it might help.
If you find any spelling mistakes you can keep them ;)
Check in the code, you can revert the folder name easily I think.

Exemple ligne 1462, 1463
out("std", "INFO: making season directory: $show/$series$seasontitle\n");
my $newdir = $series.$seasontitle;

and on line 551, 552, 553 too.
(2015-10-30, 09:47)Fox Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 19:56)MxMLssR Wrote: I must be blind then because I can't seem to find it. The only thing possible seems to be a prefix "Season X", not a suffix.

Thanks

If I understood you correctly you want something like "01 Season" instead of the usual "Season 01", I don't think that option exist.
Sure it's possible to add that to the code but it wouldn't just be a quick one liner.

(2015-10-29, 00:53)judocama Wrote: I have problems ordering my library when you have accents or other marks by the example ( Á, ¿ , ? ,!, ¡ etc ...) because my primary language is Spanish . Somebody help me fix it without having to edit the movies one to one ?

Thanks in advance.

I know I have series with uncommon letters and accents and they work, if you have some examples it might help.

Hello, thanks for you speed answer.

By the example, I ever speak from the spanish title:

¡Han llegado! (1996)
¿Qué tal, Pussycat? (1965)

all files containing these symbols placed at the end of the database which I think is not normal for both Windows and Mac does at first.

Also:

Ángeles y demonios (2009)

and all films with emphasis on the first word placed at the end too.

however both Mac and Windows places it behind the late movie that starts with that letter.

Thanks in adavance.
(2015-10-30, 09:47)Fox Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks in advance.

Yes that's it! I know it wouldn't be a one liner, just a nice to have feature.

I'll look into it if I have time, then I'll make a pull request.
i'm unable to sort the latest mission impossible movie.

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation 2015.mkv

what should I change the file name to, to get it to detect?
Is there anyway to remove the file that sortTV creates when it extracts a rar?

It creates a file like:

080p.hdtv.x264-seriously.rar (extracted by SortTV)

which seems to be causing torrent corruption errors in transmission. Can the creation/change of this file be disabled in the script, while still extracting and sorting the files?

Thanks!
old thread, but needed a place to drop this for archiving purpose:

had an issue with the cpan:tvdb 0.33 module:

syntax error at line 2, column 0, byte 40 at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl5/5.20/XML/Parser.pm line 187.

it conflicts somewhere but it leaves the process hanging (just sitting there and consuming mem/cpu). Not sure what's the root cause, because it assumes a malformed xml used by the cpan:tvdb lib. But after adding 'fetch-show-title=FALSE' (disable tvdb lookups) and rerun tvsort everything worked fine.
The funny part: you can set 'fetch-show-title=TRUE' again and everything is still working fine.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SortTV: Sort TV episodes, movies, and music into directories for xbmc (Linux/Win/Mac)8