• 9(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Mrkennedy - That's called a favicon. When you say showing up, do you mean they're not being moved/renamed?
Yeah, all being renamed and moved just not showing in snatched bit. But then show in the downloaded bit when they have. Not a huge issue
Man this moving of files part is frustrating, it works sometimes and doesn't the next. would it be possible to just write a move script like sickbeard?
Been busy with the quality options. Not quite ready yet.

You can create a custom quality-search. Where you let it search for certain types of qualities in a given order. For each quality you can give the option to mark the movie as "downloaded" (the "Finish" checkbox).
There's also an option to wait for an X amount of days, before it should download that version.

Explanation for the sample above:
It will search for 720p, 1080p, BR-rip, dvdrip (in that order)
If dvdrip is found, it waits 3 days, before it downloads. Giving it enough time for the 2 HD versions to be released.
Both 720p and 1080p will mark the movie "downloaded" and will remove it from the "wanted"-list. 720p is preferred, as it's on top.

Any suggestions? Hope it isn't very confusing. Tongue

@HarryRosen:
Yes, that would be possible Wink But this should work just as well...
It checkes the download folder every x minutes, so it should just work.. but ill have a look at it..
Thank You. is there any other logs i can check to see what the renaming script is doing?
Is there anyway to support searching of titles by multiple languages?

I used the script to add "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to my queue with desired quality of DVDRip. It shows up in the queue with its original name "Män som hatar kvinnor".

When you search nzbs.org for Män som hatar kvinnor, there is only 1 movie, a 720p blueray. If you search for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", there is a DVDRip. Other than going in and editing the sqllite database, is there a way to get foreign films snatched?
hermy65 Wrote:First of all, i have to commend you RuudBurger, i have been waiting for something like this forever. After using this for a few days ive come up with something that could be a deal breaker for me. I added a pile of movies to movie manager and it downloaded 3-4 of them in 720 like i wanted. Upon watching the movies i discovered that they were for the most part unwatchable. So i went back and read the comments on the nzb and they pretty much said that the rips were unwatchable. Im sure there is no way to prevent this from happening in the future but i thought i would bring it up just in case someone has an idea on how to prevent this.

This no doubt will be a problem to some extent. The best solution I thought of is to allow just the sample file to be downloaded, leaving the full file in a paused state until you approve the download. Not sure how that could be implemented into SABnzbd thought. Might be a bit differcult but it would make the sample files very useful. This is more on a issue for "pre-releases" (anything before a dvd rip)

For quality of dvd rip or higher, most of the time they are encoded properly so it shouldn't come up too often. But like sickbeard, Movie Manager should look for PROPER's/REPACK's and they should be priority. Movie Manager could also update a previously downloaded movie with a PROPER/REPACK version.

RuudBurger, Have you thought about setting up a form or having another place to discuses your program? I'm sure at some point the discussion here might move into a bit of a grey area with the admins. I have no idea if it will be an issue or not but it is just something to keep in mind.
bnevets27 - MM will prioritize on proper/repacks, but it's broken at the moment. I gave RuudBurger a fix for it though, so it should be fixed once git is updated.

IMHO the sample file idea is pretty clumsy, if I'm going to sit down and watch a sample file I'm probably wanting to actually watch the movie right then and there. Having MM watch for proper/repacks sounds like the right idea, it could also be an extension of the upcoming custom qualities.
Hackworth Wrote:IMHO the sample file idea is pretty clumsy, if I'm going to sit down and watch a sample file I'm probably wanting to actually watch the movie right then and there.

Well like I was saying it is mostly/solely geared toward "pre-releases". Files that are available before dvd rips are available. The ones that get released very early if you catch what I'm getting at. Wink Some of them can be very unwatchable, others are a lot better.

In those situations I would like to see a sample file first. Same way that you may look at a screen shot posted in the comments where ever you get your nzb's from. So I can decide if the quality is good enough to watch. Rather then getting a movie and thinking I can now watch it, then go to watch it, only to realize its unwatchable.

And really if the file is in queue, most people have the bandwidth that if you where to un-pause the file it would be done in a few minutes.

I personally normally wait for a dvd rip but I see that people will be using this to get earlier release, only to end up with garbage.
Proper en repacks should be the first to download as the get the highest score. Wasn't working before, but should in next release. Thanks to Hackworth.
Code:
nameScores = [
        'proper:2', 'repack:2',
        'unrated:1',
        'x264:1',
        '720p:2', '1080p:2', 'dvd:1', 'dvdrip:1', 'bluray:2',
        'metis:1', 'diamond:1', 'wiki:1', 'CBGB:1'
    ]
Proper and repack get 2 points, as you can see Big Grin
I you have more words that should be in that list, just let me know via PM or GitHub
is there a way to give preference to certain release groups?
Is support for torrent downloading something that might be added in the future?
No support for releasegroup preferences.

Torrents could be added relatively easily yes. but have nothing planned yet.
RuudBurger Wrote:Been busy with the quality options. Not quite ready yet.

Very nice!

But it should read "Add another quality to search for" :p
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Damnit, I never get that wrong Tongue
I think if I had put a comma in there somewhere, it should be correct Tongue.
Fixed Wink
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11