• 21(current)
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC
A sabnzb management tool inside XBMC is exactly what I'm looking for so I look forward to your release

Thanks
I switched to Eden beta 3 and really miss this addon......

willing beta tester!

thank you
I'll post a .zip file you can download and install, until there is an official Eden release.
kricker Wrote:I'll post a .zip file you can download and install, until there is an official Eden release.

Thank you!
Look for it to show up today.
Link to zip file added to first post for manual install in either Dharma or Eden.
Thanks for this!

I see that I still had to capitalize the "m" in "movies" for NZBs.org (line 15 of settings.py). I also notice that the IMDB posters still aren't being scraped... bummer... any ideas on that please? Maybe change to TMDB?

It's nice to have this back. I will help beta test...
Line 15 is for Newzbin and TV shows.Are you sure it was line 15?

No I will not spend anytime working on the IMDB stuff. When this does finally get updated, it will become a SABnzbd management addon only. You'll want to use Popeye's addons to get more and better functionality for searching for nzb files.
kricker Wrote:Line 15 is for Newzbin and TV shows.Are you sure it was line 15?

No I will not spend anytime working on the IMDB stuff. When this does finally get updated, it will become a SABnzbd management addon only. You'll want to use Popeye's addons to get more and better functionality for searching for nzb files.

oops, I meant line 28! Thanks for the correction. Too bad about the IMDB thing. I use this mainly to check my SABnzbs queue anyway.

Thanks kricker...
I assume your movies category in SABnzbd is also capitalized. That would be why. They used to be set by default and all lowercase.
has this been updated for eden release yet?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I cant find it the eden repo. Please update this addon Big Grin

Seems there is a beta addon, i just didnt bother to read all the posts, thanks ill check it out when i come home.
It hasn't been around for a looooooooooong time, I don't know what happened to it.
TV: Panasonic L32E5
AVR: Panasonic BTT282
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
REMOTE: Logitech Harmony 555
STORAGE: Synology DS211 [2TB]
GAMING: PS3 Classic 80GB
I've run out of time to work on it. Plus Popeye has made most of it irrelevant with his add-ons. The management part is still usefull. I just haven't found the time to rip out the rest of it and make it Eden compatible. You can still install it from a zip file which is located in the OP and it works under Eden.
I just tried to install it in eden and it says it was added and enabled but I can't seem to find it in the list of available add-ons.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.