Support for MySQL db?
I have just set up a server with MySQL and Thumbnails for XBMC. This so I can get scraper-info and thumbnails for a new xbmc installation with just a few clicks.
However, this seems not to be so great when I found out that the XBMC Remote on my Nexus One didnt work anymore.
Ok, the remote works, but not the library functions.
Can it be implemented like a function where you can choose which database to get info from?
Any more info on your setup? I didn't quite get it.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
i believe he is refering to the option of setting up a remote mysql server that multiple xbmx clients can look to and share the same database. there is a forum post on how to set this up. i will try to find it when i get home. it would be great if your options screen had a check box that gave an addition set of options such as mysql ip address...

thanks again for your awesome app!
What I meant was the thing that G'Ner explained. I use a shared database on a computer so all my XBMC installations use the same database. More is explained here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70603.

Would love an option to use this database instead of the internal in XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for MySQL db?0