Focus vrs a Conditional animation help
I have this animation that sort of make the info screen automatic but I never liked how once you navigate from the focused item and the went back, the Poster remembered it was to the far left and would start there making it look like a visual hiccup...

This video explains the error better than words. It flows better than the video I used my low end PC to record...

This is my code, using it in a group inside <focuslayout>:
PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="120" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + ![Container(50).OnNext | Container(50).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
                <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-280,-80" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + ![Container(50).OnNext | Container(50).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation

Now changing the code to a "focus" and putting it inside the <image> instead of a "conditional" fixes the behavior but then that causes an obstacle as I'd perfer it to be a skin setting and only available for movies...

Any ideas?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Can't you do a condition on the focus anim?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

This didn't work, unless I have it coded wrong:
PHP Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
<
effect type="zoom" start="100" end="120" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)" />
<
effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-268,-60" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)" />
</
animation

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
condition goes on the animation, not the effect.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah, try -

PHP Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)">
<
effect type="zoom" start="100" end="120" time="600" delay="2800" />
<
effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-268,-60" time="600" delay="2800" />
</
animation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus vrs a Conditional animation help0