• 10(current)
[MOD] Custom Home Items the easy way
Do I have the chance to change the home menu wallpaper for every single favorite I've added to the home screen?
3mmanurl Wrote:Do I have the chance to change the home menu wallpaper for every single favorite I've added to the home screen?

You can change the thumb within the home.xml for every favourite...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hi !
Thanks for this mod, it's what I was looking for ! Smile

But, still stay a problem : how can we exclude movies (for example animations favorite) from principal medialibrary MOVIES ?

Is there a way to create a new category ?

And, can we add a mod to show recently movies added, like for principal MOVIES category ?

Thanks !
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
For excluding files that are listed you need a viceversa playlist...
If you want to split your movies in "movies" and "anime", you create a smartplaylist with filter "genre=anime"...That will be the playlist for your anime button in home...
NOw you need to edit the movies button...the onclick shall not be "ActivateWindows(Videos)" but another smartplaylist instead with filter "genre!=anime"...That way you sort out all movies that are already in the anime playlist...
If you have more playlists, you need more filter rules, of course...

For recently added in smartplaylists, you need to integrate the following script:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

Without this, you do not have any possibility...

cheers,
mad-max
mad-max Wrote:For excluding files that are listed you need a viceversa playlist...
If you want to split your movies in "movies" and "anime", you create a smartplaylist with filter "genre=anime"...That will be the playlist for your anime button in home...

Ok thanks, done !

Quote:NOw you need to edit the movies button...the onclick shall not be "ActivateWindows(Videos)" but another smartplaylist instead with filter "genre!=anime"...That way you sort out all movies that are already in the anime playlist...
If you have more playlists, you need more filter rules, of course...

Where do you find "Activatewindow(Videos)" ?
I search in GuiSettings and only found it for the skin Influence. Are you sure it works with Dharma/Confluence ?

Quote:For recently added in smartplaylists, you need to integrate the following script:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

Without this, you do not have any possibility...

Thanks, but it's need Glass skin and I use Confluence. Sad
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
Kazuya FR Wrote:Where do you find "Activatewindow(Videos)" ?
I search in GuiSettings and only found it for the skin Influence. Are you sure it works with Dharma/Confluence ?

No, you'll have to look at "Home.xml"...there is Control9000 this is the main menu bar...
There you have to check the item for movies...

Looks like this:
Code:
<item id="10">
   <label>20342</label>
   <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</onclick>
   <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/movies.jpg</icon>
   <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Movies_Folder)]</thumb>
   <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMoviesButton) + Library.HasContent(Movies)</visible>
</item>

Kazuya FR Wrote:Thanks, but it's need Glass skin and I use Confluence. Sad
No, it does not need influence...Influence has it already implemented, but you can code it into any other skin you want...
You should check the readme file from the addon, there is a descripton on the details...

cheers,
mad-max
Thanks, it works ! Smile

A question : why when I use playlist like this, some order types are missing ?
Only rest Name, Year and Rating.

If I should have Duration too... Laugh
Kazuya FR Wrote:A question : why when I use playlist like this, some order types are missing ?
Only rest Name, Year and Rating.

If I should have Duration too... Laugh

AFAIK this is a limitation from XBMC...
There are not all order types included for smartplaylists, I think...

mad-max
Yes, I think... Oo
I tried to make a smart playlist by audio language, but XBMC seems not detect this... Why is it in smart playlist rules if it doesn't work ?
Kazuya FR Wrote:Yes, I think... Oo
I tried to make a smart playlist by audio language, but XBMC seems not detect this... Why is it in smart playlist rules if it doesn't work ?

This depends on your media files...
You can check if your media supports it, by checking streamdetails table in the database...
There you should see a three letter ISO code for the language...if this is empty, the filter rule will fail...

cheers,
mad-max
mad-max Wrote:checking streamdetails table in the database...

You mean the bottom line in the medialibrary ?

No, it's not the grouplist...I mean your database file in userdata...you can open it with an sqlite browser...
Sorry for being such a novice at this ...

I've created this path in OpenELEC 1.0.2:

XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\scripts\script.favourites\

... and added the contents from the script.favourites folder of your zip file ... but still don't see the 'Custom Home' panel in the Skin settings.

Is there a novice (read: 'idiots') guide to getting this working.

Cheers

Briddles
mad-max Wrote:No, it's not the grouplist...I mean your database file in userdata...you can open it with an sqlite browser...

Thanks, I didn't know Sqlite !

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I opened "MyVideos34" from XBMC/portable_data/Userdata/Database and I can see informations for audio languages :

Then playlist rules should work, no ? Oo
Kazuya FR Wrote:Thanks, I didn't know Sqlite !

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I opened "MyVideos34" from XBMC/portable_data/Userdata/Database

MyVideo34 is Dharma...I'm not sure if it is already capable of doing this and has no bugs...
You might check it with a pre-eden beta build...

cheers,
mad-max
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Custom Home Items the easy way1