• 84(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
(2012-10-10, 20:25)mogodon Wrote: Debug running. I've sent a partial log via DM to ensure I'm doing the right thing.

I have a feeling that the scipt will fail again, when it looks up the missing artist MBID's The log you posted first, was from the second running of the script. It really would be nice to have the one from the database build(not expecting you to do it over again.) If it does fail, please send me the full debug log..

Thanks...
(2012-10-11, 00:30)giftie Wrote: I see the problem. They changed JSON RPC a little bit that caused the script to fail. I forgot that I already have it fixed in the next version.

so there will be an update soone? or could you provide a link to your fixed version?
(2012-10-11, 09:01)Mark487 Wrote: Hope you don't mind... It was quite a learning experience, especially changing it over to a script...ImageImageImage

(2012-10-11, 09:23)Edwa55rd Wrote: It was quite a learning experience
ImageImageImage

what?!?

spam?

(2012-10-11, 01:10)giftie Wrote:
(2012-10-10, 20:25)mogodon Wrote: Debug running. I've sent a partial log via DM to ensure I'm doing the right thing.

I have a feeling that the scipt will fail again, when it looks up the missing artist MBID's The log you posted first, was from the second running of the script. It really would be nice to have the one from the database build(not expecting you to do it over again.) If it does fail, please send me the full debug log..

Thanks...

Hey I'm patient if nothing else!! It's half way through the MBID update, so it'll probably be tomorrow before the log is done.

Depending on what that says (if anything) I'm happy to run from start again after that if required.
I seem to be running into an issue with cdArt Manager where it will not fetch the data from fanart.tv.

I have joined the log here.

I just reinstalled XBMC and it used to work yesterday. I have even updated to 2.7.4 and still no luck.

If you need more info, let me know!
(2012-10-12, 14:57)deesar Wrote: I seem to be running into an issue with cdArt Manager where it will not fetch the data from fanart.tv.

I have joined the log here.

I just reinstalled XBMC and it used to work yesterday. I have even updated to 2.7.4 and still no luck.

If you need more info, let me know!

I was also having issues with connecting to fanart.tv(probably an internet issue)

I just realized that I didn't have the latest test version available on the first page, ver. 2.7.5 and follow the instructions on this page -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1200426

This will fix some MBID errors that I see you have.
Hi Giftie,

I have problems with the addon. It builds a database fine but it doesnt download anything. It says something like "artist not found on fanart.tv".

I just downloaded the 2.7.5 version and copied it over the older version. Now i didnt build the database again since it takes hours but now it doesnt say "artist not found on fanart.tv" anymore but it still doesnt download anything at all, not with auto download or manual per artist.

Let me know if you need a debug log when building a database since i dont have that one. This is the one with the existing database but the addon doesnt download anything:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10537

Well maybe there are more people with this problem. Anyways i hope to hear from u soon.

Many thanks!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Tongue 
Though not a debug log, I think the error occurred in an earlier version(the one you built the database) If you follow the instructions on this message -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1200426 you should be able to fix the problems.

(2012-10-13, 12:12)Ajedi Wrote: Hi Giftie,

I have problems with the addon. It builds a database fine but it doesnt download anything. It says something like "artist not found on fanart.tv".

I just downloaded the 2.7.5 version and copied it over the older version. Now i didnt build the database again since it takes hours but now it doesnt say "artist not found on fanart.tv" anymore but it still doesnt download anything at all, not with auto download or manual per artist.

Let me know if you need a debug log when building a database since i dont have that one. This is the one with the existing database but the addon doesnt download anything:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10537

Well maybe there are more people with this problem. Anyways i hope to hear from u soon.

Many thanks!

was having same issue. 2.7.5 + database update resolved it
Yes it worked! thanks for that.

One question, with the addon u have the option when you choose for automatic download for 1. album artist 2. all artist
The Album artist works, but when i select all artist it does nothing. Why is this?
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
The programs working quite well for me, just out of curiosity i cant remember if you discussed this, but is their any plans to add a one button does all option? Such as hitting a button updates the database, and gets all available art?

Thanks.
(2012-10-14, 12:44)Ajedi Wrote: Yes it worked! thanks for that.

One question, with the addon u have the option when you choose for automatic download for 1. album artist 2. all artist
The Album artist works, but when i select all artist it does nothing. Why is this?

Same Problem here. when i press Enter at Automatik update nothing happen. Sorry for my english.
I must be doing something wrong, as the xbmc log is always deleted/replaced once I restart. Is it not supposed to rename the last session log as xbmc.old.log? Or do I have to activate that feature somewhere?

Anyway doing a database update made no difference and still only picks one artist despite gui indicating there are way more.

Gonna try one last time and build a new database. If anyone has any clues on the debug log let me know.
Bug 
Hi Giftie ! i know you hate it but i am to stupid to put the log file online. !!! So sorry for that :-( i am on shame.

Today i have made a clean install of the latest frodo an install the 2.7.5 Version. (Win7 64bit) MQ 4 1.3.0

After that i crate a XBMC Music Database. After that i run CDART. CDART try to create a new cdart database but on the right upper corner it shows non Album ( field is empty)

Maybe it will help you to fix it. THANK You !!!

here is a part of the logfile :
Code:
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Path
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - JSONRPC Query -
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 683 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 683 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getsongs
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not match any of the enum values in type method
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Invalid property "method" in type sort
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 26, in retrieve_json_dict
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR:     result = response['result']
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR: KeyError: 'result'
18:04:20 T:2588  NOTICE: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
                                            {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'id': 1, 'error': {'message': 'Invalid params.', 'code': -32602, 'data': {'method': 'AudioLibrary.GetSongs', 'stack': {'property': {'message': 'Received value does not match any of the defined enum values', 'type': 'string', 'name': 'method'}, 'type': 'object', 'name': 'sort'}}}}
18:04:20 T:2588  NOTICE: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - Error trying to get json response
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Details
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails", "params": {"properties": ["artist", "title", "musicbrainzalbumid", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "albumid": 684}, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails", "params": {"properties": ["artist", "title", "musicbrainzalbumid", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "albumid": 684}, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getalbumdetails
18:04:21 T:1908   DEBUG: NEWADDON PythonCallbackHandler construction with PyThreadState 0x10e56798
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Path
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - JSONRPC Query -
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 684 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 684 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getsongs
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not match any of the enum values in type method
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Invalid property "method" in type sort
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 26, in retrieve_json_dict
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR:     result = response['result']

PS: I Love CDART !!!! Wink
(2012-10-14, 21:08)mogodon Wrote: I must be doing something wrong, as the xbmc log is always deleted/replaced once I restart. Is it not supposed to rename the last session log as xbmc.old.log? Or do I have to activate that feature somewhere?

Anyway doing a database update made no difference and still only picks one artist despite gui indicating there are way more.

Gonna try one last time and build a new database. If anyone has any clues on the debug log let me know.

When ever you restart XBMC it is suppose to rename xbmc.log to old.log then start a fresh one.
(2012-10-15, 18:20)Lock70 Wrote: Hi Giftie ! i know you hate it but i am to stupid to put the log file online. !!! So sorry for that :-( i am on shame.

Today i have made a clean install of the latest frodo an install the 2.7.5 Version. (Win7 64bit) MQ 4 1.3.0

After that i crate a XBMC Music Database. After that i run CDART. CDART try to create a new cdart database but on the right upper corner it shows non Album ( field is empty)

Maybe it will help you to fix it. THANK You !!!

here is a part of the logfile :
Code:
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Path
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 683 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 683 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getsongs
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not match any of the enum values in type method
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Invalid property "method" in type sort
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 26, in retrieve_json_dict
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR:     result = response['result']
18:04:20 T:2588   ERROR: KeyError: 'result'
18:04:20 T:2588  NOTICE: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
                                            {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'id': 1, 'error': {'message': 'Invalid params.', 'code': -32602, 'data': {'method': 'AudioLibrary.GetSongs', 'stack': {'property': {'message': 'Received value does not match any of the defined enum values', 'type': 'string', 'name': 'method'}, 'type': 'object', 'name': 'sort'}}}}
18:04:20 T:2588  NOTICE: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - Error trying to get json response
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Details
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails", "params": {"properties": ["artist", "title", "musicbrainzalbumid", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "albumid": 684}, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbumDetails", "params": {"properties": ["artist", "title", "musicbrainzalbumid", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "albumid": 684}, "id": 1}
18:04:20 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getalbumdetails
18:04:21 T:1908   DEBUG: NEWADDON PythonCallbackHandler construction with PyThreadState 0x10e56798
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - jsonrpc_calls.py - Retrieving Album Path
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - JSONRPC Query -
                                            {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 684 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": { "properties": ["file", "musicbrainzalbumartistid"], "filter": { "albumid": 684 }, "sort": {"method":"fullpath","order":"ascending"} }, "id": 1}
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling audiolibrary.getsongs
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not match any of the enum values in type method
18:04:21 T:2588   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Invalid property "method" in type sort
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 26, in retrieve_json_dict
18:04:21 T:2588   ERROR:     result = response['result']

PS: I Love CDART !!!! Wink

You will have to wait until the next release
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6