Help?
ok well i was doing something in the EVOx thing but i now have XBMC on my xbox and i accidentally reformatted the F drive with all my games on and it deleted all of them but i managed to look for some of those games that i deleted but i cannot find the other games that i want so, IS there a way to restore the games back into the F drive so i can play them again? oh and i still got the game saves too? so anyone please help me a nice link to a TUT will be nice or you can tell me upfront or a download?.
Anyone gonna help or what? O__o?
Support for the xbox was dropped some time ago. There is however still an active community at xbmc4xbox.org you will get support there.
basically you deleted files off the hard drive and want to recover those files?

Google search is your friend man. there are programs that can assist in doing what you want, not sure if they can recover everything as I've never had to do that.

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:basically you deleted files off the hard drive and want to recover those files?

Google search is your friend man. there are programs that can assist in doing what you want, not sure if they can recover everything as I've never had to do that.

-=Jason=-

what do i search for?
Folkore Wrote:what do i search for?

xbmc4xbox.org
-stoli-
yea i posted a topic about it in the forums but i was talking about what program or thing should i search for in Google?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help?0