$50 to set up xbmc with the aeon plug ins and all that multiplex thing with the info
ok so i really love this software but it is hard to skin and customize and being i dont know anything about codeing and scripts and im very unfamilair with the software.. So im proposing this. Someone in Los Angeles (im in Glendale) that could set it up for me and just teach me for future. I will drive to your location and i will pay up front $50 to help me. I tried to search and everything but im just having really hard time nothing is working for me. I know this might not be a preffered way to help but seriously it would be so much easier and you could make some money. Im dead serious no gimmicks or anything. I really love this software and want to use as my home theather..you can contact me 818-397-0160..thx and you can reach me at [email protected] also
dude, you shouldn't post your tel-no. / email in public.

I should recommend that you read the wiki and the how-to-section.
That will extend your overall knowledge.

You will also have problems, if someone does it for you, because there are always some basics which are needed (for example maintaining-puposes etc).
And as we all know, you can't buy permanent know-how.
Believe in yourself, you can do that!
ubuntuf4n Wrote:dude, you shouldn't post your tel-no. / email in public.

I should recommend that you read the wiki and the how-to-section.
That will extend your overall knowledge.

You will also have problems, if someone does it for you, because there are always some basics which are needed (for example maintaining-puposes etc).
And as we all know, you can't buy permanent know-how.
Believe in yourself, you can do that!

Yea maybe i shouldnt put my stuff online but i dont care. Cool hahaha

I get what your saying and it's true but maybe my wording was off. I want someone to tell me what to do while im there show me and teach me is what i really mean. I have been trying and just outta luck with everything.i cant even get XBMC to go back to full full screen,lol..but yea man thx for the pick me up i will keep reading and trying to get mines cool looking.. and offer still standsLaugh
While Aeon is very pretty I always recommend setting up and getting to know the basics in Confluence first.

Have you found these links yet:
Quick Start
Global Keyboard

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:While Aeon is very pretty I always recommend setting up and getting to know the basics in Confluence first.

Have you found these links yet:
Quick Start
Global Keyboard

ummm yea i kinda quickly went over it but i wanted to get mines looking like the aeon so i will have a look at it again..
I agree with mcborzu - get it looking pretty in Confluence first. You may well find that you're quite happy with it (or another skin) and don't need to do any of the extra manual labour that Aeon requires.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yea Im going though the wiki right now and there is so much i didn't do. Thx for the link Mcborzu. I will try again and see what happens. jmarshall yea im going to try to learn with the defult skin then i guess i can try to get Aeon to work.
Man Im setting everything up and the wiki really saved my life. i'll post pics when im done importing my files thanks a lot guys
So maybe this could help you too, video tutorial ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/iMeAgainstTheWorldi
You're most welcome. Enjoy XBMC and let us know how we can help further.

See the homepage for the donation link Wink

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You're most welcome. Enjoy XBMC and let us know how we can help further.

See the homepage for the donation link Wink

Cheers,
Jonathan

DONE AND DONECool

Pics Coming Soon of my Awesome Library
Believe me....no one cares. We have all had that for a long time.
^ really? no need to be a jerk.

Hey if you live in the LA area I can lend you a hand too but I just use Confluence.

We should have an LA/OC XBMC lovefest one day.:p
Robgue Wrote:^ really? no need to be a jerk.

Hey if you live in the LA area I can lend you a hand too but I just use Confluence.

We should have an LA/OC XBMC lovefest one day.:p

yea i might just ask come aeon timeBig Grin.
ekim232 Wrote:Believe me....no one cares. We have all had that for a long time.

Wow here we go again..why don't you actually leave when you say you are ekim? No one needs your snide remarks here. I think we can all agree you are better off elsewhere with that attitude.

I would love to see your new setup Audible!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$50 to set up xbmc with the aeon plug ins and all that multiplex thing with the info0