Any try this with the Revo?
I've been following the development from the beginning and was hoping I would be able to use this with a Revo, but it seems it has grown into a skin as complex as Aeon. Has anyone successfully used this skin on a Revo?
I use it on a dual-core revo and it runs great. Make sure to enable dds images via advancedsettings.xml

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
I have it on my Test revo Single core seems to be running Ok on that enable DDS ? do you have more info on that or do i have to tramp through teh advanced xml wiki again :p
Just add:

Quote:<advancedsettings>
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
</advancedsettings>

to advancedsettings.xml more info can be found here
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Yes ive tried it on my Revo 3610...runs fine..2gig of memory... not sure if that makes any difference on 1 gig..runs smooth..and its a great skin..very polished
It runs on XBOX so all those Revos should handle it just fine, plus it's not a texture heavy skin so that helps too...All window transitions should take half a second.

Really I'm trying to not have a bunch of options and settings. I liked how Aeon was customizable but i hate checking thousands of settings. Really the only thing I sometime have trouble with is 'extrafanart' but thats due to the drive waking up and thats optional anyways...

Only thing you really need is Logos anything else is just extra. And technically you don't need logos but the skin was designed around them...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any try this with the Revo?0