Hellpppp me please
Guys,

Been using XMBC for years now, but i just made a booboo but not me
the install i guess.

did the install for Aeon and it finished downloading, went and selected it as a skin and nothing shows but blank screen .. how can i get back to my previous skin and or default skin so i can navigate back to where i was..

in other words which file do i modify... Aeon doesnt show up in the skins directory or i wouldsimply try to remove the directory and hope it would default back to the original from install.
Grab the debug log for a start - we can't help unless we know what version you're using and so on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

latest version of xbmc

and were is the debug log, its not crashing, its just the skin doesnt load properly, i can see the date i can move arrow left and then hit enter and it will get to movies, hit escape and go back and left again and to add source
ect ect
but i cant seem to "Guess navigate" back to Appearance/setting to change it back to the previous skin.

is there no config file that tells xbmc what skin to use?
went crazy on keyboard an got the appearance section up.. back to normal... dont thik i'll be trying Aeon anytime soon.

Thanks again
Note for the future: "latest version" is completely meaningless to us.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Oh i'm sory.... figured the "Download" link would be the latest.

It sounds like you're missing the "fonts" folder in your aeon skin directory. With a bunch of aeon versions, the fonts are a separate package so if they're not included in whatever you downloaded, then you need to get them separately. Check and see if you have one with files in it
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellpppp me please0