here you go:

Code:
<g>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles,return))</g>
<h>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles,return))</h>
<k>ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Artists,return)</k>
<l>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MusicVideoTitles,return)</l>
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
NickSoapdish Wrote:One more thing I just thought of - in MCE you could press the play button on the remote and see the progress of the video playing (how long the video was, how far along you were and the time of day in the upper corner). I found this to be very useful and was wondering if it could be reproduced in XBMC. I may be out of luck with the time of day displaying, but is there a way to get the status of the video length/how much has played when pushing the play button?

In XBMC, it's the key "i" on the keyboard. You also might want to try "info" on the MCE remote. Make sure that the MCE SE "i" is mapped to the remote "info" key.
When I wake up from Suspend it launches Media Center, which minimizes XBMC. I can't figure out what is triggering this. I have to hook up a keyboard to kill Media Center everytime.

Help. Thanks.
Look in media center settings for open on startup.
ThomasR Wrote:When I wake up from Suspend it launches Media Center, which minimizes XBMC. I can't figure out what is triggering this. I have to hook up a keyboard to kill Media Center everytime.

Help. Thanks.

Go to this thread and use the Green Button thingy : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78179&page=42

I programmed the Guide button on my Harmony One and it works all the time. The guide is very good and EliteGamer is very helpful.
bodhi Wrote:In XBMC, it's the key "i" on the keyboard. You also might want to try "info" on the MCE remote. Make sure that the MCE SE "i" is mapped to the remote "info" key.

That did the trick, thanks for the post, much appreciated!
Hi,

I've read a decent chunk of this thread, but do not have time to read it all. So question:

Is there a way to shut down xbmc using MCE Keyboard, MCE SE Keyboard or MCE Remote?

On a somewhat related topic, does there exist a document/wiki entry/post that speaks to all the keyboard shortcuts available for xbmc? I haven't had luck locating one.

Thanks.
foghat Wrote:Hi,

I've read a decent chunk of this thread, but do not have time to read it all. So question:

Is there a way to shut down xbmc using MCE Keyboard, MCE SE Keyboard or MCE Remote?

On a somewhat related topic, does there exist a document/wiki entry/post that speaks to all the keyboard shortcuts available for xbmc? I haven't had luck locating one.

Thanks.

Yes and Yes.
^ Okay. Care to share the details?
foghat Wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

To shutdown XBMC with remote, map 'END' to a button. I think XBMC has to be at menu screen so maybe multiple action 'ESC' then 'END'

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cat...Navigation There's Global Keybaord, Music Keyboard, etc.

All this info in this forum post elsewhere.
Hi all,

Trying to follow this guide with my new HTPC (XBMC) and Harmony One. I added the MCE Keyboard but when I add the MCE Remote the Harmony SW wants me to learn the commands from the original remote. Do I need to do this step? If I click done without learning any, it goes on to ask me if I want to use a similar device "Microsoft MCE 2006" - I can only select Next or Previous.

Lastly (for now), do I actually need to map out every single key in the custom section? I thought things like Play and Pause would work automatically.

Thanks!
I would recommend just using the MCE Keyboard. My XBMC setup works just fine by assigning the keyboard commands to the remote buttons.
dragomanjk Wrote:To shutdown XBMC with remote, map 'END' to a button. I think XBMC has to be at menu screen so maybe multiple action 'ESC' then 'END'

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cat...Navigation There's Global Keybaord, Music Keyboard, etc.

All this info in this forum post elsewhere.

Thanks a lot!
Hi @ all,

maybe somebody can halp me out with one or two little hints...

I´m running Dharma on Windows 7 32-Bit. I found a MCE Remote with
IR Reciever in the garage...
I plugged in and the in the devices&printer section it is recognized
as "MCE USB IR Receiver Spinel Plus"...The original remote works without a problem, but my harmony acting as a MCE Keyboard does nothing...not a single key press is recognized...

Is this du to the receiver? Spinel Plus...never heard of it...google gives no useful results...

Any hint?

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Hi @ all,

Is this du to the receiver? Spinel Plus...never heard of it...google gives no useful results...

Any hint?

cheers,
Max

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=39085 This talks about someone having problems and a solution with a receiver that mentioned Spinel.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use a Logitech Harmony Remote with XBMC13