[request] tv show long press and video 'now playing' list
I actually have two requests.

1. When I browse my TV Shows, I'd like to be able to long press a show or season and hit 'Queue All' or 'Play All' like I can when I'm browsing files.

2. When I play a folder of TV Shows, and I hit Now Playing, it shows the currently playing video, and play/pause/skip at the bottom. BUT when I press the Playlist button at the bottom right, it shows a Music Playlist and says there are no tracks in my playlist.
I'd like it to recognize that videos are playing, and show the playlist of tv shows that I have queued.

Other than that, no complaints. The remote is fantastic, and is miles ahead of anything else I've tried.

Thanks!
Justin.
woodjb Wrote:1. When I browse my TV Shows, I'd like to be able to long press a show or season and hit 'Queue All' or 'Play All' like I can when I'm browsing files
I'm just thinking why this isn't possible yet. Wink Post a ticket please.

woodjb Wrote:2. When I play a folder of TV Shows, and I hit Now Playing, it shows the currently playing video, and play/pause/skip at the bottom. BUT when I press the Playlist button at the bottom right, it shows a Music Playlist and says there are no tracks in my playlist.
I'd like it to recognize that videos are playing, and show the playlist of tv shows that I have queued.
Yeah, playlist in HTTP API is pretty messed up and we mainly tested it for music. Ticket also.

woodjb Wrote:Other than that, no complaints. The remote is fantastic, and is miles ahead of anything else I've tried.
Cheers! Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
title and menu button seems to be reversed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] tv show long press and video 'now playing' list0