Do I need an addon to do this?

Hey all, as seen on the XBMC centre web site I have it set up, everything works an absolute treat! Recognised my TV, Movie and Music folder structres and grabbed all relevant meta data without any hassle. I for the life of me can't work out how to get the information view (like in the above screenshot) working in Library mode. The way that screenshot looks it appears just scrolling through the menus it should be there. Obviously I would like the same for movies. Mine on the other hand just shows a screencap of the show on the right and the list on the left.

Is this an addon I am missing? I've been trying to use the search function on these forums but am not too savvy on what keywords to use so it isn't working too well!!

EDIT: Also testing this on win7 before setting up a HTPC so any advice on getting it installed if it is an addon or a link to do so would be great!
push left, then set the view mode to 'media info' or thereabout.
Sigh, I had been trying to do it from the parent folder which doesn't seem to have that option you need to actually open a season folder first?

Odd and thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do I need an addon to do this?0