Json-rpc doc location
Hi,
Trying to find the JSON-RPC documentation but all I find when searching is references that the HTTP api is deprecated. Could someone in the know please direct me to the right wiki page if its available.

PS, And to be clear I mean the XBMC Doc and not the JSON-RPC Spec ofc Smile

Kind regards
Kenth Fagerlund
If you install the dharma branch you can find the current commands and syntax at http://xbmchost:xbmcwebport/development.html

The entire web interface has been adjusted to JSON, so you can also use that as a guideline how to do things.
Thank you for the quick reply. Thats exactly want I needed. Cheers!
I'm working slowely on making a proper wiki as well, expect it will be done about the same time as dharma is released or shortly after.

Your always free to ping me on freenode or ask any question on the forum regarding it and I or someone else will help Smile

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Thank you Tobias and great to hear that a wiki is in the works. I will keep you in mind if I run into any major problems but I will try to leave you alone so you can continue your great work in peace Smile

Ps, Great to see that there is a fellow Swedish person working on it Wink

Med vänliga hälsningar
Kenth Fagerlund

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Json-rpc doc location0