Replaces some images, but the XBMC (FILES option) just displays the old images...
Question 
Hello
I have some DVDs recorded in HD in ISO format.
How are personal videos, I made some images (*. TBN) (could have been. JPG) and put the folder with the same name as the video. For example: Birthday AAAAMMDD.ISO and image: Birthday AAAAMMDD.TBN.
So far so good, every time I enter (XBMC option FILES) in the folder that has the videos in question, I put the pictures are displayed.
It happens that today I exchanged a few (several) of these images (replacing the old with the same name), but XBMC does not display the new image is still showing the old image.
Don't are collections of items (eg series), so I do not know how to solve...
Anyone have any tips?
Grateful.
[els]
Huh
Did you try deleting the thumbnail cache in \UserData\Thumbnails\ ?
vanOert.
When I delete this folder, also delete all collections of music and videos.
When this occurs the XBMC starts to create thumbnails for all other videos (collections) ...
I do not wish to change the collections. I merely wish to replace a few images that are not part of the collection. Are on XBMC in option files.
Grateful for the attention.
[els]
Nod
[RESOLVED]
Created a new profile (eg TEMP) ...
Added source folder where to find the videos in question.
XBMC created thumbnails for each item ...
I copied the folder thumbnails profile TEMP folder, on the thumbnails userdata folder.
As the XBMC creates the thumbnails with the same names, I wanted the thumbnails have been replaced and others were maintained...
Excuse my English.
[els]
vanOert: Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replaces some images, but the XBMC (FILES option) just displays the old images...0